Chapter 32: Helping Friends

HI my lovely peeps(people+apes):D How is life? Confusing? Stupid? Amazing? All three?

Well, please continue reading:D

------------------------------------------>>>>WiLLy-PoP right there:D

*

**

***

**

*

I laughed loudly, pushing Jane onto the grass.

Jane had turned out to be really cool, and it was funny to see her I-don't-give-a-crap attitude with her small innocent looking figure.

She even apologized about growling at me earlier because I was leaning against her mate.

Then she had rolled her eyes and said my 'mate' which for some reason she figured it was Will, though I didn't really mind, was way to protective.

So I had pushed her onto the grass as we burst out in giggles again.

For no reason what so ever.

"J.....Jane!" I tried to get out between breaths since we were in gym and laughing out butts off instead of running.

"Yes?" she said drawing out the 's' and rolling onto her stomach and leaning her head on her arms and batting her eyes at me.

I bit my lip to contain my laughter, "Your crazy!" I said completely serious.

Then we burst out laughing again.

We couldn't stop though!

Laughter was contagious, and once you started, you couln't stop.

It was like a drug!

Wait.......they already had laughing gas for that.......forget what I said.

"Well, your a horse-y!" she blurted and we continued to laugh.

"Puh-lease! Go jump off a cliff and land in the Sahara and drown!" I yelled back at her laughing and pushing her down when she tried to get up.

She took deep breaths, then was about to fake-insult me again when two shadows stopped us.

"Glad to see you guys enjoying yourselves,'' Lance muttered, as Jane got up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

We had finished gym about 5 minutes ago.

"Thank you, Lancey! I'm touched, I really am," I said putting my hand on my chest.

Then Jane and I burst out laughing again.

"I think they're high," Lance tried to whisper as Will pulled my laughing figure off the ground.

"Hey!" Jane and I said at the same time.

She giggled, while I crossed my arms and glared daggers at Lance.

Will chuckled, pulling me into his chest.

"We're going to take a run in the forest. Would you ladies like to join us?" Will said.

I couldn't help the shiver that ran down my spin as his warm breath caressed the back of my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Whatever you say, cutie!" Jane said giggling.

Lance growled lowly, though I was sure my growl was louder as my glaring eyes turned on to Jane.

She backed away holding her arms out in surrender, "Kidding! Kidding!"

I'm going to suffocate you in the ocean, I joke-threatened her in my mind.