Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

They focused their full attention on me once more, momentarily forgetting that they were on the verge of trying to murder each other.

Derek's eyes were still dark, but the rage and lust had seemed to leave his body at the sound of my voice. Will was holding his neck firmly in his grasp, yet it seemed as though I had put a pause on life itself.

They stayed in the positions, blankly starring at me as I rose another eyebrow.

"Well? Is this the way men act?" I asked impatiently tapping my foot. For some reason, I couldn't get the thought of food out of my head since I couldn't even remember the last time I actually ate.

They straightened themselves out without a word, Derek removing his clenched fists from Will's hair.

Will ran a hand through his dirty blond hair, his eyes capturing mine in an eternal embrace. His hair was shorter than it was a year ago, he used to have the hair that curled past his ears, but now the sides were shorter while the top of his head had longer curled hair.

I couldn't stop my tongue from moisturizing my lips as I slowly licked them, just taking in his entire form. He was drop dead handsome to a point where he was literally a saint. My head seemed light with the thought of how I had just had momentarily been kissing his soft warm pink lips.

A grunt pulled me out of my thoughts as Derek peered at me with envy.

I couldn't see what his problem was as I slowly walked towards them with a straight face. The only thought in my head was that Will was shirtless along with his brother who had a darker tan, yet they were both amazingly gorgeous.

Derek was the tall dark and handsome kind, his strong jawline powering over his clean shaven face while his dark black hair stood in a natural foehawk. His one-night-stand stature screamed 'I will show you the best night of your life' unlike Will who pronounced 'I will show you the best life possible'.

I stood in front of them, peering into both of there eyes, each curling their fingers as anticipation and adrenaline rushed through their veins. They both wanted to reach out and touch me, their fingers aching for the contact, but I was most certainly not that kind of girl.

If I had to, I would have stood beside Will right then and there and stated that he was MY mate, but then again I didn't have to.

They judged me with there eyes, both as if forcing me to pick one of them, when the decision was already made in my head.

"Will," I began as I swiveled my head towards his direction. He tensed, his softened eyes hardening as if I was going to say that I chose his brother,"May I have a word with Derek?"

He hesitated quickly, but knew that he could trust me, not speaking like he actually couldn't believe it was Me me. Like Eva me.

I turned my attention to Derek, whose eyes went a few shades darker than they previously were.

My legs began walking toward the denser part of the forest so we could have some privacy, my movements indicating that I wanted him to follow me.

I could hear his footsteps behind me as we went deeper into the forest, his breathing only came out through his nose as I could feel the raw tension in the air. His eyes burned holes into the back of my head, but I ignored them once we got to a small patch of land with a 3x3 clearing.

"Look..." I said as I signed and turned around.

My words were pushed back into my mouth with the amount of force of his lips upon mine.

I was so stunned, going into this forest expecting everything from violence to cursing, but I did not except this.

His lips were hard against mine, demanding as he tried to pull me closer and all at once he screamed in pain which was so close to a roar that any nearby birds fled the scene.

I gave him a 'F with me and see what happens' looks, my knee being the perfect tool. I had successfully knocked him back into puberty with the amount of force I applied.

He was slightly bent over, clutching where I had just harmed his precious crotch with dark eyes starring at me.

He actually had the audacity to kiss me! He thought I took him into a forest so we could get down and dirty on the ground!

Oh boy, was he right!

"Listen, you. I don't care who you are," I said venemously wiping my lips with the back of my hand,"you will never, touch me in any way."

I think what I said was a tad bit too harsh, but I was being honest.

His expression was quickly hurt, he tried to cover it but it did not work.

I tried a different tactic,"We may have been mates at some point, but our destinies are not together. Fate does not want us together."

I turned around, ready to walk away as there was no more to say when he spoke up.

"Yes, maybe if you didn't hook up with my brother then we could have still been mates."

My tracks stopped dead in their way. I don't know what it was that made me like this, but that actually kind of hurt.

I turned back around to face him, me frowned as he starred at me with a empty expression.

"Your brother is twice the man you are!" I said, finally,"I mated with him because I loved him, you prick! Yes, maybe we could have possibly been mates, but I would have been dead if it wasn't for Will!"

I yelled this at him, feeling the effect of what I truly said. It was true, if I didn't have Will as my mate searching for me, I might have died in that place or never remembered anything. I wouldn't even have met Derek himself!

"You LOVED. Do you still love him? I mean, he has changed since you last knew him. He's not the boy you fell in love with," Derek preceded.

I was done at this point,"I fell for that BOY hard, and after that I tied my shoes because I would never fall for anyone else again because I love him, that man, with all my being. I don't care who he has become, I will love him no matter what because he is the mate I chose."

He didn't argue, his lips in a straight line as he clenched his jaw and fist before running off into the forest.

I shut my eyes, running my fingers through my hair. I was a total b!tch right there! And it wasn't even his fault! It's not like he knew that I had saw him be killed, but I guess werewolves don't just die from a bullet to the skull.

My emotions were all over then place and I felt unhealthily light headed.

"I got you," I heard the soft murmur of Will's gentle voice as I heard his footsteps emerge from the trees.

He put a hand on my back and under my knees before he easily lifted me into his arms.

His scent felt so safe, and his body heat intensified the feeling.

I opened my eyes a little once he started to walk toward the camp, gazing into his face.

He was lovely, yet his innocent look seemed as if it was roughened through the past year. He was more like a man now.

He glanced down at me to make sure I was fine, offering me a warm small smile and pressing me closer to his body.

"I missed you," I whispered, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too," he whispered as he kissed me on my forehead.