Chapter 4

***I apologize:( i take long, for i have extra classes:/ anywayyy hope your all having a wonderful day:D

***

**

*

**

***

Previously:

They attacked then.

Derek was frozen watching me with deadly eyes as they bit and clawed at him till he shifted to his human form, looking at me accusingly.

I didn’t care though.

I didn’t care that they treated me like trash.

I didn’t care if they broke ever bone in my body.

I didn’t care that they laughed at me, calling me ‘this is the mighty fucking alpha’.

I didn’t care if Derek never spoke to me again.

I only cared about one thing.

I was going to see her again.

They were taking me straight to their headquarters that we could not track, and I would see her.

I would hold her and kiss her and never let go.

***

***

***

Today's Song: Is Anybody Out There by Nelly Furtado ft. K'Naan

Chapter 4

Will's POV

Present time

***

Please.

I beg to the heavens.

I beg to the moon goddess.

I beg to the good of all humanity.

Please give me the patience to not kill this idiot!

I felt another push from behind me, making me almost fall to the ground.

Turning around, I gave him a dirty look while the stupid wolf just laughed at my expression.

“Oh! Please! Help! The big bad alpha that surrendered is giving me a constipated expression!” he joked, all the fucking idiots laughing with him.

And this is what I must deal with! 9 to 13 rouges taking us, hand cuffed with titanium, to their secret location.

The only thing stopping me from killing each of them with my bare teeth and feet was the thought of HER.

I was so close, and this time I wasn’t going to let anything stop me.

The rouges continued to laugh, pushing me constantly even though I was walking at a reasonable pace for a ‘prisoner’.

***

Hearing another grunt as someone fell to the ground, the rouges' laughter bellowed. I cast a quick glance at Derek as he pushed himself off the ground, glaring daggers at me, and his dark hair in disarray.

If someone tried to compare us, they’d say we looked nothing alike. And we didn’t.

Derek was my adopted brother, his mood was cool yet his appearance seemed very dark sometimes. I USED to be the happy one. Not anymore. I didn’t have a reason to be the happy-go-lucky Will.