Freedom With a Twist

Chapter 4

Angel watched as Alastor had his sadistic fun, observing as Valentino dug his nails into the floor in attempts to pull himself out of the strong grasp of Alastor's power. 

When Valentino was out of sight, Angel let out a heavy and shaky breath, tears running down his face without restraint. He didn't seem to notice though.

Alastor was absolutely terrifying now that Angel had a front-row seat to his 'show'. However, upon seeing Alastor's true sadistic side, despite being terrified to the point of white pants turning brown, he was almost aroused by it. Scratch that. He was aroused by it.

The thing that got the spider was Alastor's gentlemanly charm. Throw in the sadist and he was the total fucking package. His looks were just an added bonus.

His mismatched eyes trailed from where Valentino was last seen up to Alastor's face. He didn't know what to say. He had questions, too, but his voice was caught somewhere in his dry throat.

Brushing himself down and pulling out a handkerchief to wipe the blood off of the end of his microphone, Alastor then turned on his heels to face Angel, holding a hand out to help him stand from where he was curled up against the wall, gun in hand.

"Well, that certainly ended up going better than I had planned, haha!"
He grinned, looking around the room for a moment.
"Now, are you alright?"
Alastor may have been a sadist, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to check up on Angel. He'd heard Valentino slap the spider demon before he'd arrived and wondered if the rather traumatized looking demon was alright.

Angel gulped, looking at Alastor's hand for a moment before his eyes trailed up to his face, eyes slightly wide. He didn't say anything as he grabbed Alastor's hand. He got to his feet, letting the gun fall to the ground.
Angel pulled his hand away and started wiping his face.

"B-Bet I look like a fuckin' wreck right about now, huh?"
He tried to make himself feel better by making a poor joke. He straightened his coat, trying to seem like he definitely wasn't just curled up in a scared heap on the floor a minute ago. There was a bit of a mark on his cheek from the slap that had swollen slightly.
"Thanks, Alastor.. for- y'know.. everything."

It was probably an understatement to say that Angel looked a terrified mess right now. Alastor could see the mark that was left on Angel's cheek, but it was nothing too serious. It seemed that Alastor had gotten there just in time, luckily.

"Ah, there's no need to thank me. It was absolutely nothing, in fact, I rather enjoyed that! Such entertainment, haha!"

Angel gave a small forced laugh when Alastor gave his opinion on the events and laughed about it. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself a bit more, running his fingers through his hair.
Maybe Angel needed to rest a bit. Freshen up before the two of them set off since there was no way the arachnid could stay in this condo anymore.

"How about I get you a drink while you freshen up a bit, hm? Anything you prefer?"

"I think I'm alright.. but you go ahead and help yourself to whatever ya want. I shouldn't be long."
Angel stated. Normally he'd jump at the chance of a man offering him a drink, but right now he just felt like his body was going to reject literally anything he attempted to put into it. 

He walked past Alastor and grabbed a new outfit from his closet, one he planned on wearing later when Alastor initially planned on showing up. And with that, he headed into the en-suite, shutting the door gently behind him.

With a nod, Alastor strolled on by over to the little kitchenette in the condo, rummaging around in one of the cupboards and pulling out some coffee.