Swingin' Bar Fight

Chapter 11

Angel got to the bottom of the stairs and turned the corner, a bunch of other demons dancing to the music was all that could be seen in the dimmed lighting. This brought back some very welcome memories. The music was a very welcome sound.

Alastor followed Angel down, the music getting louder and louder with every step he took down until eventually, demons of all shapes and sizes could be seen dancing to the music.
The sound was very nostalgic, the whole tone it had to it, even the beat. No modern music could compare.
"Shall we sit?"
He asked, grin only growing as he and Angel pushed through a few demons.

Angel was so busy looking around and taking everything in, that he almost didn't hear Alastor.
"Oh- I was gunna get us some drinks, so if you wanna go find a spot I'll bring one over for ya."
He fixed his coat a bit, looking for the available bar that was there when had come here all that time ago.
"What kinda drink are ya interested in?"
Angel asked when he finally located the bar across the room. They had moved it since the last time he was here.

Nodding, Alastor looked around a bit, scanning the room for any seats. There were some to the left.
"Just a bourbon will do, my dear."
He replied, nodding in thanks as he watched Angel walk over to the bar. Luckily it didn't look too busy there right now. They must have come at a good time.

Once Angel was at the bar, Alastor pushed past a few demons to reach the seating area that was just off to the side. Grabbing a table, the deer demon sat down, one leg crossing over the other, his foot tapping along in time to the piano solo that was currently being played expertly by some demon in the band.

Angel squeezed and pushed his way through the small crowd to reach the bar. One thing he didn't enjoy was being squeezed, so this was a bit uncomfortable to say the least. He hummed along to the music that was playing though, and promptly asked for their drinks. Angel had been given quite a few looks from other demons that were dotted around there room, and it seemed that Alastor had received them too.

The arachnid was quickly paid for their drinks, making sure he tipped before he headed back over to where Alastor was sat with a smile.
As Alastor quietly sat at the table, he silently observed everyone around him, a habit of sorts. He was receiving a few looks of different sorts from a couple demons around, however the majority were just minding their own business.

"Bourbon for the gentleman~"
Angel stated with a grin as he handed Alastor the glass, a martini glass in one of his other hands for himself.
Sitting down in the chair beside Alastor, Angel took the first sip at his martini as he looked out at all of the other dancing demons.

The Radio Demon turned his head in the direction of Angel as he heard him call out, bringing the drinks over before sitting beside him.
"Why, thank you!"
He grinned back, taking a sip of the drink as it was handed to him.
"Won't you look at that, there are demons observing us."
Alastor stated with a small chuckle, not bothered as he took another sip of the alcohol, looking back towards where the music was being played live.

Angel pulled the glass away from his lips with a shrug.
"'Course! Got a handsome demon over here and some other bitch he picked up on the street. Obviously, they're gunna be lookin' over in our direction." Glancing at Alastor, he gave a smug look.
"Not to mention, said two demons did just wreck an entire casino the other day, consequently tearing some huge asses wide open."
He took another sip, leaning back in his chair.

The Radio Demon couldn't help but chuckle at that, leaning back in his seat a bit as well.
"Yes, that whole casino fiasco was extremely entertaining. I very much enjoyed it."
He laughed, remembering fondly of the piles of bodies they'd managed to stack up as well as all the blood that stained the air once they'd finished their spree. Why, it was almost too tempting to do again right here, but he and Angel were out for a night of relaxation for once, not murder sprees. Perhaps some other time.