Oh Deer Devil

Chapter 24

"Alastor!!"
The demons name rang out, echoing slightly in the large room as the spider called, hoping to everything that was unholy, he'd be able to hear him. He didn't know what Alastor had planned when it came to his finale, but he sure as Hell wasn't going to stick around for it.
Angel had to admit, he felt a bit bad for Lucifer, in some respects, but it was mainly down to the fact that he'd been able to pleasure him so damn well just now. Other than that though, he couldn't have cared less.
"Alastor get in here!!"
Whether he was calling, and no one was listening, Angel didn't know. He could only hope.

***

Alastor watched from the corner of his eye as Angel proceeded to woo. And like the greed ridden, narcissistic demon that he was, Lucifer took the bait all too willingly. If Alastor's plans hadn't been a secret, then the Radio Demon would have absolutely taken the all too open opportunity to humiliate Lucifer in front of his abundance of lavish guests. But no, that was not the plan. He had to wait, and wait he would.

Quietly, Alastor took to observing the party around him. It had been a long time since he had attended anything like this. Lucifer had been right in voicing his surprise at Alastor's sudden appearance here, earlier. Every year since his acquaintance with Lucifer, Alastor had received an annoyingly well hand written and condescending invitation to these parties the devil held, however proceeded to dispose of every single one of the invitations, not having time for such time wasting gatherings.
At least after today, those annual invitations would cease.

Mind snapping out of those thoughts, Alastor's sharp gaze was quickly back on Lucifer.
It had only been a few mere minutes since the devil had gotten his hands on Angel, and already they were indulging in their sleazy acts.
Some conversation was exchanged between the two of them and before long, Angel was standing along with the target.
Alastor just grinned from where he sat, glass of drink loosely laying in his hand.

Keen scarlet eyes followed Lucifer like a hawk as he led the spider toward the back of the room and through an exit. Yes, and from there they would almost certainly be heading up to Lucifer's chambers.

Alastor left it a couple of minutes, ten at most, before he simply stood and walked quietly to the back of the room, sinking into the shadows as his body materialized in an upstairs corridor of the mansion. He made sure no ones eyes were upon him as he did this, not wanting to raise any sort of suspicion. Even Valentino, who had been annoyingly shooting him glares from across the room almost the entire time, had just conveniently glanced elsewhere when Alastor disappeared.

The Radio Demon stood in the darkened corridor where apple related decor of all sorts surrounded him. Pictures framed the walls, a few consisting of the Magne family itself.
Static cut through the air as Alastor opened his eyes, a dull red glow engulfing the corridor as he began to slowly walk, microphone periodically tapping along the floor with every step.

As expected, the call from Angel soon rang out like absolute music to ears. And speaking of music-
The symphony slowly began, at first in time to Alastor steps, and then to the beat of the song that was playing itself.
Radio static occasionally cut in through the slightly slowed version of the song that was all too fitting for the situation currently happening.

'You sinners drop everything, let that harmony ring up to heaven and sing, sing you sinners-'

When he got to the room he knew was the location, the door simply opened, letting the music flow in.

'Just wave your arms all about, let the lord hear you shout, pour that music out, sing you sinners-'

Angel jumped slightly at the sound of the door, not fully expecting his calls to work. He stood from where he was knelt next to the disheveled devil with a profusely bleeding bite wound in his shoulder that seemed to be on the verge of festering, fixing his shorts a bit as he turned to the Radio Demon who strode into the room. Angel held his pink tailcoat over his shoulder as he watched Alastor approach, his hair and chest fluff was in a bit of a disarray and he looked a bit uneasy as he stood, legs having a slight quiver to them.