37

It had been two days since Emily and Kol had confessed their feelings for each other

It had been two days since Emily and Kol had confessed their feelings for each other. The two days had been in bliss, the couple enjoying every second with each other that they could.

Even though Kol was awake, Freya wanted to know what the spell was that had hit him. The reason as to why he was asleep at that time, and specifically the connection that Emily and Kol have.

In the time two days, Freya had found something. Either this would make their relationship or make it awkward. Freya had hoped that their relationship would be stronger because of what Freya had found.

"Emily and Kol, I need to talk with you," Freya told the couple who were eating breakfast.

The two were talking amongst each other, basking in the affection and care that was being emitted from each other, and then glanced up quickly at Freya. She had her arms crossed, but it looked as though she had terrible news. 

Though this news would be great for the couple. Therefore, they all moved to where Freya's magical items were, and they had all surrounded Freya's findings. 

"You two are linked," Freya said. 

She was going to be straight to the point and direct about what she needs to say. The two had furrowed their eyebrows in confusion, not knowing why this was that important. 

"That means that your life forces are connected, one dies, so does the other," Freya finished. 

This had given both Emily and Kol the reason as to why only Emily able to go into Kol's mind. There was an explanation that they needed, and they had finally gotten it. 

Even though it was an important development, they did not want anyone to know about it, and they did not think that this would change their relationship.

"Does anyone else know this?" Emily asked. 

Both Kol and Emily were thinking about the same thing.

"No, it is only the three of us who know," Freya stated. 

The three had glanced at each other and Kol stated,

"Then it must stay that way. No one will know that we are linked. It needs to remain a secret, to protect each other," Kol said.

As he had said this, he had grasped Emily's hand, he wanted to comfort her, and she had needed it. Emily had nodded her head in agreement, and Freya had then gone to get rid of all evidence showing that Emily and Kol were linked.

"Are you okay with being linked with me?" Emily asked. 

Her doubts and self-hatred was showcasing, and Kol had immediately responded with,

"Always," Kol stated. 

He then leaned down and kissed her gently, solidifying his statement.