2

"Is there a woman named Emily here?" A man asked

He was a fairly dark-skinned man, with little hair, and Emily had no clue who he was. Emily had cameras installed at the reception of the clinic so that she would know if anyone that she did not want to see what someone was an enemy of hers would see her, I would come looking for her. That has not happened yet, and Emily made sure of that.

"Yes, and your name is?" The woman at the front desk asked

" Marcel, Marcel Gerard," the man replied.

Emily had heard all about this person, he was a vampire who had deemed himself the king of New Orleans, before the Mikaelson's had come. Then, they were usually against them, and they will struggle throughout New Orleans, and then the year that she came, the peace was beginning to occur, peace between the supernatural community.

They realized that the differences were causing more problems than benefits, and they had then chosen to find peace. Each supernatural being had their own request, and each group tries to adapt it, and then throughout the year, changes were made, and at this point, everyone is peaceful with this.

"Ms. Fay, there is a man named Marcel Gerard here to see you," the receptionist, Amy, stated.

"Let him in," Emily replied instantly.

If Marcel Gerard had come to see Emily, it is important. It must be, there was no other reason as to why he would come to see Emily. Emily had been away from his radar for a while, but it was only a matter of time until he found out that she was here.

It was not as though she knew Marcel Gerard, no she had never met the man in her life. Though, the whispers were enough to have her uncomfortable. Even though he was affiliated with the Mikaelson's, Emily had paid little to no regard for that fact.

"What do you need Marcel Gerard?" Emily asked. She intended to be as formal as possible,

"Someone who is in dire need of your help, and this person needs medical and magical help.," Marcel had spoken hurriedly. He spoke as though he was worried about this person, and it was evident on his face. Though, but he said next surprised Emily,

"But I need you to accept to help this person before I tell you who really needs all of your help," he said. Marcel was hesitant to tell the witch who the person was that needed help because he did not know if she was like the other witches.

The person who needed help was a Mikaelson. This was the rebellious Mikaelson. None other than Kol Mikaelson.

He was hurt badly with magic, and he had been running high fevers for two days. Freya had attempted to help, but whatever she tried had not worked. That was when the family had decided to ask every witch that they knew until they had to go to strangers.

As shown by Marcel going to Emily.

Now, Kol Mikaelson's life was in Emily's hands.

I posted this because you guys were so disappointed when the first part of the book was not a chapter. 💕