18

Kol was still asleep, that was evident, but his mind was a frenzy

Kol was still asleep, that was evident, but his mind was a frenzy. He was going crazy, and it wasn't because of how long it has been being alone and being in a state of sleep because of a spell. 

It was because of one girl. 

Emily. 

Kol the wanted to think about something else, someone else. He wanted to possibly sleep, that would be humorous, but he couldn't. It was as though his mind would not get any rest and whenever he saw Emily, he felt at peace.

"What the heck is going on?' Kol had asked himself. 

He kept seeing flashes of memories with Emily. The time that they had spent in his head, the way that she laughed, the time when he comforted her. 

It was not as though Kol was not trying to think of something else, he did. But his mind was not stopping.

Kol had to terms with his feelings for Emily, it wasn't that hard to decipher. He was fond of her. He wanted what Klaus and Luna had to be with him and Emily.

Then, Kol thought about the coven that was against Emily. Kol had never felt such rage than at that moment, and his body which everyone else could see was beginning to show signs of anger. 

Kol had continued to get angrier, that his family cannot and might not protect her, the fear that she felt, and the fact that the coven could come at any time.

Then, all of a sudden, Kol's body in the real world started the thrash. His anger within his mind was now being showcased outside, and no one knew why this was happening in the first place. 

The only person who was able to stop himself was Kol. 

Though he did not want to stop, his mind keeps moving through even more and more scenarios in which Emily was hurt. He could not stop the anger in the first place, and he let the anger consume him.

Rebekah, who had seen Kol moving around frantically, called everyone to where he was laying down. Kol's eyebrows were furrowed, there was sweat falling across his face, and his shaking was not stopping. 

Then, when Emily had walked in, Kol had still not begun to calm down. The Mikaelsons thought that if anyone could calm Kol down, in that state, it was Emily.

"Kol what is going on?" Emily asked the man who still under the spell. 

Emily reached out to grab Kol's hand, to go inside his head. Though, for the first time, his mind was rejecting her.

"I don't know what is going on," Emily spoke to the Mikealsons. 

The family had paled at Emily's statement, they thought that if anyone could calm him down, it would be Emily. Thus, they were scared about what was going on with him. 

Then, suddenly, there was a gasp that was made right next to Emily.

When the family saw who it was, they saw that it was Kol, and he was awake. His eyes were only on Emily.