10

Emily had slept well in the Mikaelson compound

Emily had slept well in the Mikaelson compound. She was in a guest room, and it was comfortable enough for her. She was not prepared at all to move into the Mikaelson's home, and she did not know what to make of the situation.

The house had seemed to be empty when she woke up, not a sound was coming from outside. Emily thought that maybe everyone was still asleep, and she hoped that she was correct. 

Emily had thus begun to leave her room, and go to Kol's room. Where Kol was still resting, still in the stage that he was like last night, and looking at peace.

Emily was hesitant to try it, but she wanted to see if she could see Kol again. She then, very slowly, intertwined her fingers with his, them holding hands at this point. Then, just like last time, her vision went dark. 

Then, in an instant, her vision was back as she slowly opened her eyes, and she was back in the same field. Kol was still standing there.

"Darling, you have kept me waiting," Kol spoke up. 

He was teasing Emily, that was evident, and somehow she loved it. 

"I'm so sorry about that," Emily replied. S

he was speaking in a sarcastic way. Then Emily scolded herself, there was no way that she was this confident and sarcastic around a man that she had just met. 

Let alone not spoken to in reality, only in his head. 

"Why am I here?" Emily asked. 

She wanted to get to the bottom of this mystery, it could help her in helping Kol wake up and be free of the spell. 

Kol furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, not knowing how to answer her question. He did not know why only Emily was allowed in his mind.

The other Mikaelsons had attempted to get into Kol's head, but something was blocking them from doing that.

"I don't know why only you are allowed inside my head," Kol replied. 

Up until this moment, he had not thought about the fact that only Emily has come during his slumber. A time which is full of him, his thoughts, and his memories. 

"I need to figure out how to help you. But where do I start?" Emily asked herself. 

Her mind was going on overdrive, and it was not stopping any time soon. Her mind was conjuring every possibility that she could think of, not knowing which idea to follow with first.

"How about my mother's grimoires?" Kol spoke up all of a sudden. 

Emily had then snapped her head towards Kol's direction, and Kol was staring at her with seriousness. Emily tilted her head and had decided to think about it. 

She knew that the Mikaelson family had plenty of grimoires at their disposal, and they must be willing to show them to Emily to save their brother. 

He was family after all, and family had meant everything to the Mikaelsons. They would restore lives for their family, and that was something that Emily had admired about Mikaelsons.

"I'll think about it,"