5

"What happened?" A woman asked

"What happened?" A woman asked. She was dressed in somewhat fashionable clothes, though they were very casual ones. 

All the Mikaelson's were confused as to who she was, but when they saw Marcel following her, they had all come to a realization that he had found the person who would be able to help Kol Mikaelson. 

It was becoming tiring to watch over him know when they did not know what was going on, and they were all worried.

Then, Kol said in his sleep the same name again. The name of the woman that was standing in front of the Mikaelson's. Even if they did not know that the woman that he was speaking of was right in front of them. 

When he did say her name, Emily's head snapped to Kol who was laying down. His eyes shut as he was withering in pain from his fever. There were no changes was what Emily had concluded.

 Even though she did not know why he called her name in his sleep, she had no time to indulge her self into this mystery. Because at that point, all she could see was that this man has a major fever, he was sweating profusely, and he was with her in pain. 

That was when Emily went into her  "doctor mode". This was where she had become much more serious about her work, there was no room left to play. Because the situation was dire enough and what she needed to be in the position to have some form of authority to help the patient.

"Who is this person?!" Rebekah Mikaelson shouted. 

She had no clue whether she should trust this woman, they had no specific information on her, only the whispers of the street had told them information about her. 

Even that was not a lot to go off of. 

"This is Emily Fay," Marcel had responded. 

He really hoped that his girlfriend would understand that and not speak any more on the matter. This was not the time to be asking questions about someone when Kol needed her to help the most. 

Though, that did not happen,

"Do we even know if she can help us?" Rebekah spoke again. 

This statement caused Emily's eyes to change. She hated it when people challenged her skills, or even planted the seeds of doubt into the minds of other people. She knew her skills, and she knew that she was an amazing witch and an amazing doctor. 

Though, that had not meant that everyone had believed that. There was always going to be someone who doubted her abilities, and Emily had learned that the hard way.

Suddenly, Rebekah felt herself being slammed against the wall by a force unknown to her. That being Emily's powers. Then, Emily walked up to Rebekah, her steps were menacing, and that was rare for Emily in the first place. She then spoke,

"Never doubt my abilities ever again," Emily spoke to Rebekah. 

Rebekah wanted to speak back, but then Kol had begun to keep calling Emily's name in his sleep, and that had snapped Emily back to normal.

"Take me to him," Emily spoke. It was time for her to get to work.