36

Emily and Kol had continued to share short kisses, showing how much they had cared about each other

Emily and Kol had continued to share short kisses, showing how much they had cared about each other. Even though their feelings were moving more towards love, they were happy that their relationship had moved to the next level. 

Kol had then begun to kiss all over her face, causing her to laugh in delight and shock.

"Kol..," Emily said breathlessly. 

Even though Emily had loved the attention and affection that she was getting from Kol, they needed to talk about their relationship. 

It was something that was somewhat unknown to bot of them, how to act in a relationship which they had deemed as serious.

"What angel?" Kol asked. 

It was against his wishes to stop kissing the girl, he wanted to show exactly how much he had cared about her. He wanted to shout from the rooftops that he loved her, even though he had not told her this yet. 

"We need to talk," Emily said. 

She had used her hands to pull his face away from her face, not wanting to be tempted by Kol. He could be seductive when he wanted to be, and Emily knew that well enough. 

"Why Angel? Would you not want to continue where we were?" Kol had asked childishly. 

He was attempting to do a puppy face, but the only one who could do that was Klaus. Kol though that was because he was actually a dog. 

Emily giggled at the way that Kol was acting, sometimes he was actually a child.

 She had rubbed her hand against his cheek, and Kol had leaned his head into her hand.

"We can if you want," Emily said. 

Just as Kol was going to go back to doing what they were doing, Emily spoke up,

"After we talk," that caused a groan to come from Kol. 

"Fine Angel, what do we need to talk about?" Kol said. 

He wanted this discussion to be over as fast as possible, already missing the warmth that Emily was emitting. Even though her powers were that of ice. 

"What are we?" Emily had asked hesitantly. 

She did not want to assume anything, and it was not as though Kol had responded to what she had said, and that had made her even more nervous. Not knowing how he had actually felt. 

Then, Kol had begun to laugh, and Emily thought that he was laughing at her. 

It was true that Kol was laughing at Emily, but it was about what she had said. He thought that the question was ridiculous, that he had expressed his feelings for her already. Therefore, her head had tilted down in shame.

Kol had tilted her head up and held her chin between his fingers. He then spoke, 

"I like you too," Kol had whispered. 

He leaned forward and was going to kiss the girl, but before that he said,

"Never ask such ridiculous questions,"

Kol said. He then leaned in and kissed the girl, Emily accepting it wholeheartedly. 

She then shrieked out loud when he had pushed the girl back into the bed, the two had continued to kiss.