Calm before the storm

Hello im back in highschool 

I updated a lot of my writing from before, well a little but for the most part... its bad. and... stuff. anywho i have a plot written out now so hopefully HOPEFULLY UPDATES!!!<3

enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romeo meeting Anna felt like fate. 

He needed to clear his mind, after everything that happened, he just cant comprehend everything. What he wanted to be a few minutes of walking turned into hours, into the whole day, and by that point he was horribly lost.

He groaned in annoyance as he sat on a rock, a bit defeated that he has been lost for the past 4 hours. Of course, through all his training hes done, he was able to sense a person sneaking up behind him and turned with flames circling his arms, "who's there!" he yelled out into the empty forest. "Yeesh! don't burn down my territory!" a semi high pitched voice screeched from above him. Romeo gasped and looked up, seeing a brown haired girl with red accents and a very noticeable cape. "Who are you anyways?"

Romeo sighed a little, glad it wasn't someone hostile, "M-my names Romeo, im a fa--" he paused. Throwing out that hes a fairy tail wizard isn't a good idea sometimes, especially after the mash mellow incident.

"Your a faaaaa??? father?" The girl asked while hanging from a branch, now upsidedown. Romeo laughed a little awkwardly "n-no im a um.... farmer! yea im a farmer that's learning to be a wizard..." The girl raised an eyebrow, "Ok Mr Romeo the farmer!" She said cheerfully, She came down to a lower branch, "Anna coast," She held out her hand for Romeo to shake. Romeo smiled and shook her hand happily, Anna than frowned and pulled Romeo up by the arm, wind magic making them go higher, higher, higher until they were at the top of the tree.

Romeo held his breath, praying she wouldn't let go. "Fairy tail huh?" she asked while lowering them gently onto a top branch allowing romeo to only slightly get less anxious. "Y-yes..." He squeaked out. "You lied," Anna stated with a pouty lip, "Dragon heart wizards try not to lie like that, be pridefully in your guild." Anna said while taking her cape off, revealing a dragon heart guild mark along her neck. "o-ok... i got it." Romeo responded with a little shock wearing off each moment. 

"I think i remember you, Your some kid natsu really does miss" Anna muttered. Romeos eyes lit up "Natsu! P-please let me talk to him!" Romeo said while grabbing Annas hands. Anna hesitated. "Why should i let a fairy tail wizard talk to him?" she asked cautiously. Romeo paused. His brain was about to explode from what he had just thought. He took a deep breath, 'i need...' he made a small flame in his hand, 'i have to..!' Romeo closed his eyes as he began to burn the fairy tail mark off his shoulder causing Anna to gasp, "What are you doing!" she yelled but Romeo continued, the pain hurt but 'I have to see natsu!', that message was all he could think about. Once he was finished Anna had her eyes blown wide, "why did you..."
"Please let me join your guild." Romeo said with determination in his eyes.

Anna was speechless. "o-of course... but, your arm-- i-its," Romeo laughed weakly, "I know im crazy and--"
"YOU?! CRAZY!" Anna laughed, "You'll fit right in! Natsu burns down villages! And Kaden puts milk before cereal! And don't you dare get me started on GRAY FULLBUSTER." Anna ranted with gritted teeth. Romeo laughed at Annas outburst.

'This is how ill apologize natsu, i promise... ill make it better!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It needs more EXPLANATION is what i had in mind, my brain needed closure on all this shit thats going on in the story lol