Breakdown

Thank you for over 100 reads~

now I hope you all enjoy!

Sorry for short chapter~sorry for spelling errors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Gray

To say the least, Gray was worried about Natsu. He knew how tough Natsu was acting during the meeting, but he knew that Natsu was unhappy. Natsu was in pain. Late at night, Gray sneaked out into the guild sleeping quarters and slowly opened Natsu's door. The sight was something he expected, Natsu's Room was a mess.

Gray snickered and looked around before entering the fire mages room. "Gray?" Natsu looked up from his bed in the corner of the room. Natsu's eyes were red and puffy and he looked so stressed. "Natsu.... are you alright?" Gray asked sitting down on Natsu's bed.

Natsu took a deep breath. "I don't know..." Natsu's voice wavered and he pulled his covers over his face. Gray looked at Natsu sympathetically. "I really miss everyone." He said quietly. "yeah... I know." Gray said. Natsu pushed his covers off his face so gray could see him clearly. Natsu was crying. Crying. "I thought... Maybe if I could defeat them I could forget about it... but now I can't stop thinking about this..." Natsu said with a pained expression.

"Why did they kick me out? What was I to them... weren't we friends?" Natsu questioned. Gray almost cried himself from seeing Natsu is this state.

"I don't know... I really don't know." Gray quietly hugged Natsu and Natsu cried. He cried and cried. It was so weird, 'I'll make them pay...' Gray thought.

They stayed like that for a few minutes. "Ok Natsu, I gotta go. Have a good rest." Gray said smiling. Natsu nodded and gray left the room. After Gray closed the door he sighed. "They...Will Pay... They will pay for making Natsu like this..."
Gray murmured angrily.
And with that, Gray stormed to his own room and wavered uneasily. Something felt--off... Gray felt angrier than usual? A purple mist began to enter grays room through the window and gray felt himself losing his will to move freely.

Black marks began to grow on his face. Out of anger, he jumped out the window and as he landed, ice grew like wildfire around him.
Then-- gray smiled with a psychotic look.
  "they...will...pay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for short chapter~ next chapter will be great.