The Illusion

Authors note: this was a dare
~~~~~

Natsu was running back to the guild he loved, fairy tail. He didn't really care about his appearance right now, He was just way too excited. He forgot to push his bangs out of his face but it didn't really matter. He was just excited to see his friends again. As soon as he burst through the door he shouted, "Hey everyone!" He Yelled in a cheerful tone. No response.

It was silent. No one looked at him. Natsu, in question, walked over to the celestial mage, Lucy Heartfilia. "yo, Luce what happened--" Suddenly Lucy slapped him as tears ran down her face. "How could you?! Why did you kill him!? He was your best friend!" She screamed. Natsu stared at her questionably. "what do you mean..?" He asked biting his lip. What did he do wrong?

"Natsu." Natsu turned to see Erza and Gray. "Guys? what's going on...?" He asked trying to understand why everyone was ignoring him. "Why did you kill happy..." Carla asked as tears fell down her cheeks. Natsu was speechless. "W-what?!" he roared. Gray looked surprised for a moment. He Didn't speak though. "You know what you did," Erza said as her voice shook. "How could you kill him?!" Natsu was speechless. "I didn't kill Happy!" He protested.

"LIES! WE WATCHED YOU AS YOU STABBED HIM!" Lucy screamed flailing her arms at Natsu. On instinct, Natus dodged. "What do you mean?!" he shouted. Makarov stood up and shouted, "enough!" he said with grief in his voice. "Natsu, what drove you to commit such a terrible act is unknown to me, but from now on, I ban you from ever showing your face at the fairy tail guild," he said angrily. Natsu gasped in surprise. "W-what...?" Natsu paused and looked around. Everyone was looking at him-- no they were glaring at him.

"You heard master, leave!" Erza commanded. "fine... if that's what will make you all happy, then I will leave..." Natsu said as tears threatened to spill from his eyes. Natsu turned around and started to leave. "Wait! Natsu I'm coming with you!" Natsu spun around and saw the ice mage, Gray Fullbuster with determined eyes. "I believe that you didn't kill happy. It's not like you," he said looking at Natsu. "So I'm going with you"

"Gray, you don't have to." Natsu protested. gray shook his head. "This guild needs to learn not to just accuse people openly without hearing their reasoning." Gray said glaring at his now shocked guildmates. "fine, then let's go." Natsu said walking out of the guild with gray at his side.

The guild was shocked. and then Everything altered.

Natsu and gray were gone. And it was all their fault.
"Wait... what--" Lucy opened her eyes suddenly realizing what just happened.
"Did we... Really just say that..?" Erza questions. "It's not our fault... It's hers." Makarov said glaring at a figure in the door, Purple mist seemed to erupt from her hood.
A creepy giggle erupted from the figure. "... It's not my fault. You said all of that on your own. Illusions can be quite strong, don't you agree?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok I'm bad at fanfic 

Sorry for spelling errors

~Salzy