Defeat

WOO! ITS HEREZZ~

IM SO GLAD YOU ALL ENJOY~~ THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS <3

They really make my day~ I appreciate all the support;-;

honestly, I'm always busy so writing a chapter is quite refreshing! I'm glad you enjoy this young child's writing~!

Ok, I'm sorry this was late! I thought I could get this in before my vacation but I couldn't... sorry!!

ANYWAYS Here you go!

Enjoy!

SORRY for spelling errors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone, please listen," Erza announced as she stood at the front of the guild with master Makarov next to her. "As most of you know, a rumor of a guild war is going around saying we challenged Dragon heart, and due to certain... circumstances we are now being forced into this 'war' of sorts. they havent yet answered our call for peace therefore this 'war' must go on." Erza spoke with a small amount of doubt in her voice. She enjoyed fighting but the guild wars still scared her. She knew that someone in the guild really did challenge them and its only blown up from there, but in honor of her guild she must fight.

"I hope you all understand why we have chosen to do such a horrible act of recklessness..." Erza stated as the atmosphere of the guild dropped.

It was extremely quiet as Erza addressed the guild. Only a few whispers could be heard along the crowd, along with the light sobs of Erzas close friend. Erza held back tears as she heard the cries from Lucy.

"Yeah... we understand," Romeo said with a serious expression plastered on his face. "Besides, If we win... we can save Wendy and tell Gray and Natsu the truth!" Romeo answered with passion in his voice. Romeo's father, Macao Conbolt beamed at his son's passion. "Yeah... but to think that Natsu and Gray did all this though..." he said with a pained expression. "Yeah... But I'm sure they will understand!" Mirajane replied as she brought around drinks to guild members.

"And they better give Wendy back!" Carla fussed with an angry and worried expression. "I'm sure t-they will..." Lucy stuttered while wiping her tears. "When we win... we can bring them back...And they will be here... and it will be normal!" Lucy declared while showing with a sad but determined smile.

"Oh, I'm here alright..." A laugh erupted from the center of the guild.

"No guarantee it'll be normal though!" Everyone turned to the familiar voice of the fire dragon slayer. Natsu Dragneel stood there, although he didn't have a smile. His expression was fierce and his posture was tense and hostile.

"N-n-Nat-su...." Lucy covered her mouth as more tears welled up. "I can't believe it..." Wakaba gasped as he stared along with most of everyone in the guild.

Natsu clenched his fists in anger. "Glad you 'missed' me," He said with venom laced through his words. "What do you want!" Gajeel yelled through the crowd. Natsu gave a creepy and almost psychotic laugh. " I want to know why," Fire danced around Natsu's fist while he clenched his teeth.

"Why did you have to do that to gray..." At this point, Natsu looked like he was about to burst. Erza knew that she had to choose words carefully. "What exactly did we do..." She asked cautiously. Natsu stared at her.

"haha..." he gave a small laugh. "y-you.. you..." a large flame began to wrap around Natsu. "You..." His smile disappeared and he looked at everyone in the guild. He gave a look of pure hatred to everyone there as he finally snapped.

"You... YOU HURT HIM!" Natsu screamed, breaking everyone's focus and bringing them into reality. Flames burst from his hands as he began to attack everything in sight. "Wait Natsu! No! Stop!" Makarov yelled as he tried to grab Natsu by extending and enlarging his fist. Natsu backflipped off of makarovs now huge fist and punched it with full force causing Makarov to fall backward.

"Master!" Levy and Mirajane yelled in unison. "YOU BASTARDS! ILL KILL YOU! ILL KILL YOU ALL!" Natsu raged as more flames erupted from underneath him. Black marks began to crawl over Natsu's face while he burned everything.

Natsu screamed as his intense flame seemed to melt everything around him. "HOW COULD YOU!" He howled in pure rage. Erza didn't hesitate after the attack on her master and she requipped to her flame empress armor. "Natsu Calm down!" She yelled as she attempted to calm her former guildmate down. Lucy stared, unable to move. "N-Natsu..." she muttered as she stared with wide eyes.

A few tears formed in her delicate eyes before lucy realized what was going on. Lucy turned her head around, scanning the area. Eventually, her eyes landed on Juvia.

"Juvia! I need water!" She yelled as she wiped her tears away. Juvia, who was busy keeping the flames at bay, nodded. "Alright, Lucy!!" She said as she shot water in Lucy's direction.

Lucy reacted immediately as she skillfully took out her keys. "Gate of the Water Bearer, I open thee! Aquarius" Lucy had more tears streaming down her face as one of her most powerful spirits appeared. "Alright ya, punks! I have a date after this so let's get this over with!" Aquarius yelled as she held her pot (thing? idk...) And shoved it into Natsu's direction causing water to fly out.

The flames started to die down but Natsu wasn't done, he easily dodged the water stream and he used his flames to accelerate him onto the ceiling where he parkoured along the top of the guild and shot down flamed like meteors on his former guild.

"Solid Script magic; SHEILD!" Levy shouted out as a giant shield appeared overhead. The shield held off a few fireballs but soon enough the flames began to melt the shield.

"Iron Dragon; CLAW!" Gajeel jumped up and aimed for Natsu. "Dumbass! this was your home!" Gajeel shouted while they started to fight. Gajeel grinned as he swiped his foot under Natsu causing him to almost fall off but Natsu kept his balance by grabbing Gajeel's coat and pulling it, causing Gajeel to fall off the support beam and Natsu just barely staying on. (i think it's a support beam... like those things that go across the roof)

"Water lock!" Juvia clasped her hands which caused water to press and trap Natsu inside. Natsu screamed, still enraged and he set his whole body aflame. The water began to evaporate from the heat and Natsu used his flames to direct boiling water at random guildmates. (I think that makes sense lol)

"Juvia! let him go." Erza commanded. Juvia reluctantly let Natsu go causing Natsu to fall down. Natsu gasped for breath as he got up off the floor. His skin was a bright red from the hot water. "Natsu... why don't you calm down and tell us what happened--" Erza began to speak. Natsu growled pushed her away, lacking the power to attack.

"He's outta gas..." Gajeel smirked while panting and holding his shoulder. "Phew.... can't believe... he attacked us.... his family..." Wakaba mentioned. "S-SHUT UP!!!" Natsu screamed at everyone. Lucy gasped when she looked at Natsu.

A single tear fell from his eye. "J-just... Stop..." Natsu croaked out. "Natsu... I--" Lucy began but Natsu turned around and caused flames to block him off from the guild members. "damn..." Natsu ran out of fairy tail. While Natsu sprinted back to his guild he began to think.

"Was I.... defeated?" Natsu questioned while he ran through magnolia to get back to his guild. "No... don't think of that. It still counts as revenge for gray since I took most of em' down!" Natsu felt his face heat up. "for...Gray?" Natsu shook his head. "whatever..." Natsu murmured while he ignored the heat in his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OML

AN UPDATE XD

ITS BEEN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

yeah,.... this chapter confused me. i actually haven't watched fairy tail in a few months due to me being a persona 5 geek lol.

but yeah... hope you enjoyed