Captured the slayer

Thank you for over 500-- WAIT 800!?!? But uh thanks for over 800 reads XD

I read alot of these like "NATSU BETRAYED" books so im trying to mix things up a little bit.

SORRY FOR MY SPELLING ERRORS
ALSO!

SHOUTOUT TO  EVERYONE BECAUSE I FORGOT 

Enjoy~(Sorry for the extremely short chapter) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy~
(Sorry for the extremely short chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray sat in his guild with mixed emotions. He didn't ever want to "capture" Wendy.
Even though Wendy seems to feel at home, he still feels bad.
As gray sat in the guild, he suddenly felt a cold, no... warm hand on his shoulder.
"You ok gray?" Natsu said with a concerned look.
Gray nodded and sighed.
"Just worried..." He said as Natsu sat down across from him.
"About?" Natsu said, obviously wanting him to go on.
Gray chuckled and leaned back. "Just the guild." Gray wasn't completely lying, he was worried about the guild.
They may be one of the strongest guilds but not all members were up to facing fairy tail.
"Yeah... I'm worried about them too." Natsu said sighing. He looked at everyone laughing while a few younger members played magic freeze tag while Kaden and Diane scolded them for almost freezing a few of the guild member. 
   Gray chuckled.
"Hey Gray, do you think..." Natsu started but stopped halfway. Gray raised an eyebrow "Do I think what?" Gray said as Natsu sighed and stood up "Nevermind... I'm going on a solo job..." Natsu said walking to the board.
Gray thought for a moment. Natsu only goes on solo missions when he is stressed.
Gray sighed and walked to the bar in the back of the guild. (don't even ask.)

"Hey, Gray!" A new person that Gray has never seen before walked over and sat next to him.
Gray looked at the person, they had a feminine voice and a hoodie that covered their whole body so gray could only see their mouth.
"Who are you?" Gray asked them.
"I'm new... I heard a lot about you..." They said as they began to advance towards Gray.
Gray tried to back up and ended up just moving a seat back.
The person laughed "sorry," they looked up at gray allowing him to see their eyes.
Her eyes. A small amount of purple mist seemed to engulf Gray.

Gray started to drift off.
Slowly...
His eyes began to close and she giggled and undid her hood allowing Gray to almost see her face.
Purple mist began to come from her hood.
"Goodnight~!"
She said as Gray slowly drifted off.

"Success! Now... I need to find that dragon slayer...."