~Chapter 14~

Picture of Aaron on the side

Nicki's POV

"What did dad say?" Nick asked as soon as I was back into the waiting room.

"It doesn't matter. Come on." I sighed.

They shrugged, "Is he going to be okay?" Cole asked as we turned the many corners of the pack house. It was too big for my liking, but I grew accostumed to it.

I nodded, "Yeah." I heard their sighs of relief. As we got into my car, I noticed how Nick and Cole began fighting about which seat they would sit in. "Enough!" I growled. "Nick sit in the passenger seat and Cole in the back!"

"What? No fair!" Cole grumbled as Nick smirked at him and got in the car.

"Thanks sis." He said sticking out his tongue at Cole who only glared at him and crossed his arms childishly.

"Oh hush Cole, next time you can sit there and Nick can sit in the back."

His face little up and he nodded, sticking his tongue back out at Nick.

~•••~

"Phase over!" I shouted putting down my run of seven which was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.

"I think she's cheating." Nick huffed when I put down a card. Cole shook his head and drew his card. "You don't think so?" Nick asked.

"No, she's not one to cheat. She's too..... Innocent." I scowled at the words Cole picked out for me and he put down his card.

Nick drew a card, "Yesssss!" He shouted putting down his run of 7. I looked at my cards, the round was going to be over as soon as he put down his card. When he did, I put my 1 before his 2, and my 10 after his 9. Cole groaned as I put my last card in the stack.

"I have 10 points." Nick said and I wrote it down.

"80." Cole grumbled making Nick double over in laughter.

"80 points? You suck at this!" He said making Cole thump his forehead. "Ouch!" Nick punched his shoulder back and I put my hand in between them.

"We can't even play a simple card game without you guys going off at eachother. I bet you can't go a whole week without fighting!"

"Yes we can!" They shouted together.

"Then prove it. Go one week without fighting. If I win, I get 50 bucks each." I crossed my arms.

"And when you lose, you have to..." Nick trailed off and turned to Cole. "What should she have to do?"  He whispered.

Cole tapped his chin for a second before a grin apoeared on his face, "We get to prank you 2 times each."

My mouth dropped open. Their pranks were the worst. We used to have prank wars as kids, and they were the masters. Gathering my courage, I had all hopes that they would probably fight by the end of the day, "Do we have a deal?" Nick put out his hand.

I hesitantly placed my hand in his and shook it, "It's a deal."

~•••~

"My loving older brother, would you like anything to eat?" Nick asked innocently to Cole. I stared at them carefully. They were being nice to eachother. Too nice. They didn't even fight over the remote! How insane is that? Very insane if you ask me.

"No thank you little brother." Cole replied patting the empty space beside him, "Care for a seat brother?" He asked. They were actually creeping me out, all they would call eachother were "Brother", "Little brother", or "Older Brother."