~Chapter 1~

Nicki's POV

"Nicki!" My mom called.

"One minute!" I slipped on the shirt trying not to fall on my face. My wet hair dangled across my face. Shit! I forgot to blow dry it. "Screw you!" I shouted crazily at my hair that was slapping my face with any sudden movements. I put on the shorts after and my favorite sandals, then blew dried my hair and curled it afterwards.

I ran down the steps and almost choked on my gum. "Happy Birthday!" My mom, dad, and brothers yelled.

"Thanks guys. I love you all so much! And happy birthday to you boys, too." I hugged my brothers first, then my mom and dad who began to tear up.

"My baby girl is becoming a woman." I hugged my dad with a tight squeeze.

"I know dad"

"You're not wearing that to school." My twins Nicolas and Colton growled.

"Yes I am!" I whined stomping my foot.

"No you aren't!" Both my father, Cole and Nick chorused.

"Boys, boys, let the girl have fun. She finds her mate today, and so do you 2." I gave my mom a thankful smile. She returned it with a wink and I exited the door and hopped into my baby.

I drove to my best friends house."Hey, Nicki." Rose got in my car.

"Hey." I drove off and she began talking.

"So.....about that mate of yours...."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What if he's a human?" She blurted out.

"I don't know." I said honestly. "It doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure he'll be a wolf." I shrugged. She nodded with a nervous expression. Rosalyn Nina Everette was never nervous."You okay, Roro?" I asked. She nodded while looking a the road and turning the music up. A smile crept up our face when we realized what song it was.

"This is.... The part when I say I don't want it! I'm stronger than I've been before!" I shouted.

Rose sang after me, "This is... the part when I breeak freee!"

We turned one another and sang, "Cause' I can't resist it no more!" We then started moving our heads to the music like idiots. I pulled up to school not much longer, and got out.

"Come on grasshopper, we must learn." I said to Rose who I'd just known was wearing killer heels.

I looked at her entire outfit. Extra mini skirt, tight ass shirt that showed thing 1 and thing 2. Rosalyn Nina Everette never wore anything slutty.

"Woah, woah. What is that?" I pointed to her outfit and she looked down as well.

"What?" She frowned at me.

"You look like a class A whore!" I whisper/yelled.

"Oh....... I'm, uh...... I found my mate!" She spilled, "but he's a human and acts like he doesn't like me so I'm trying to look.... pretty." My mouth dropped.

"You are not dressing like a slut Rosalyn. You're already pretty with your..... lucious blonde locks and....... and chocolate eyes." I informed. My hair was brown and I had grey eyes. Weird combination in my opinion.

"I just want him to like me." She whined.

"The mate bond will become stronger sooner or later. He's going to become possessive and act like a real mate. Then you can tell him about us and he can pick if he wants to change." I explained. My brothers' music began blasting throughout the entire place, announcing their arrival.

"Okay but if it doesn't work, I'm wearing more flashy clothes." I nodded while heading to their car.

"Colton and Nicolas!" I growled at them.

I spotted who was with them and turned to leave but it was too late,"Hey Nicki." Titus greeted. I took in a deep breath while turning back around.

"Heeeey..." I waved not so excited to see him.

"What do you want Nicki?" My brothers asked in unison.

"Can you turn the god damn music down?"

They both turned to one another and back to me, "No."

I growled lowly at them but Titus decided to speak up, "Hey can I talk to Nicole for a second?" My brothers shrugged and he pulled me to the side.

"Look, Nicki. You know that I like you and-" I zoned out, smelling a very attractive scent. It was fresh baked cookies.

My mouth watered, "Hold that thought." I shut him up while following the scent. It became stronger and stronger making my wolf howl and jump in excitement. I stopped at the boy the scent was coming from. My mouth slightly fell open. Him? I still could hardly process it.

Tyler Woods. My mate.

Authors Note

Chapter 1 if TNL!!! I'm so excited!!! *squeals*

Vote~Comment~Follow~Share