~Chapter 6~

Mrs.Everette's hot cocoa and homemade chocolate chip cookies on the side. Yum!

Nicki's POV

We both jumped back in a shocked state. Both of our eyes were saucers as we stared at eachother. 'Nicki!' Cole yelled frantically through mindlink, breaking me out of my trance. I quickly gave Ty his jacket and ran as fast as I could (in heels) downstairs.

There were people rushing out the door and I got lost among the crowd. What's happening? I squeezed to the front and searched for Rose, Nick, or Cole. I didn't see them, but I did spot 2 brown wolves ready to attack. A black wolf stepped up in front of them and growled; Titus.

I ran towards my car but realized Rose had my keys in her hand bag. My arm was grabbed and I was shoved into a car. "Ow!" I shouted rubbing my head.

"Sorry, sis." Cole apologized and Nick began to drive.

"What happened back there?" I asked.

"It was nothing." Nick replied making me frown.

"It was nothing? There were rouges on his territory!" I argued.

"Don't worry about. You're safe and that's all that matters right now." Cole answered swiftly and I crossed my arms.

"This isn't fair! You're hiding something from me!" I growled at them.

"It's for your own safety, Nicki." Nick groaned.

"I deserve to know this stuff! It's not fair!" I crossed my arms and glared at Nick.

"Nicki, you don't have to worry about this. We have it under control." Cole said. I narrowed my eyes.

"You guys are so..... Argh!" I threw my hands up in frustration. They never tell me anything, for my safety.

I let out a huff and once we got home, I instantly got out and slammed the door shut. "Niiiiiiiicki," Cole and Nick groaned. I ignored them and entered the house.

"How was the party?" Dad asked.

I headed up the stairs, ignoring him and slammed the door to my room. I began to change into more comfortable clothes and put my hair in a messy bun.

I angrily packed a pair of pajamas and opened my window. I decided to sleep at Rose's house for the night. I jumped out of my window with ease and landed on my own 2 feet and began to walk. Her house wasn't very far and I knew she wouldn't mind me staying at her place.

I reached her house and noticed my car wasn't in the driveway. She must not be home yet. I took the spare key out from under her mat and entered her house. I was pretty sure her parents were sleeping. I headed upstairs and entered her room.

I changed into the pajamas and took out a bunch of her extra blankets and created a small bed out of it. Hearing a noise outside, It made me check the window to see my car there. I let out a breath of relief and turned on her TV while getting into the blankets.

The door to her room opened and closed. "Hey." She whispered throwing herself on her bed.

"Hey, Roro. How did you know I was here?" I asked throwing her the remote.

"I could smell your scent." she replied entering the bathroom to change. I yawned while snuggling into the covers. Closing my eyes, I fell asleep.

~•••~

"Wake up!" Rose hit me with a pillow. I glared at her while yawning.

"What?" I grumbled at her.