~Chapter 7~

Rose's POV

Aaron followed me upstairs to my bedroom. My heart was pumping loudly in my chest. My mind was swarming with thoughts. Aaron Christopher Pines was in my house, coming into my room, and he was my mate. A grin appeared on my face, but I hid it from Aaron. He would probably think I was being weird.

I opened my door, and entered, he followed behind me and closed it. My heart beat was speeding crazily. I was about to open my mouth, when his lips crashed against mine. It was definitely unexpected, but I kissed back. I always imagined fireworks and the cliché feeling, but I felt..... Nothing.

It didn't feel right. There wasn't a passion about his lips on mine, my eyes didn't flutter closed, and Aaron was not being gentle. There was only a burning desire from him. I pushed him back, panting. "I-I thought you wanted to talk?" I said once I caught my breath.

"I did," He looked confused and I quickly sat on my bed, trying to process everything that just happened. "I'm sorry about that." He apologized. I nodded and he sat on the other end of my bed.

"I wanted to talk about Jacqueline." He said. My wolf growled and I felt my anger rising. "She's been humiliated in front of the entire school because of you!" anger was clear in his eyes.

"It doesn't matter! They were mostly drunk anyways!" I growled. I hated fighting with him already. It bothered me to no end. I hated the feeling of him being upset with me.

"Drunk enough to record all of it? I mean, come on Rose! Jacqueline didn't even want to start anything!"

I stood up, my anger was at the top, "You can't be mad at me! I was trying to have fun and going upstairs, but you yanked me back! That bitch Jacqueline thought I was trying to steal you so she started attacking me!" I shouted.

"First off, I was helping you from making the biggest mistake of your life. Second, Jacqueline just wanted to talk. She said you tried to hurt her, so she snapped!" He was lying and I knew it. Didn't he see the entire thing?

"You're lying!" I growled at him.

"I'm not lying, Rose! Just stay away from me and Jacqueline. You have no business entering our relationship and fucking things up-" He stood up, "-I love Jacqueline and any threat towards her or our relationship needs to be eliminated!" He opened the door and walked out.

My heart was shattering to pieces. Tears brimmed my eyes. I shut my door as hard as I could and cried against it. This can't be happening! He hates me!

Someone knocked on my door. "Roro, open up." Nicki's voice said. I shut my eyes for a moment and finally got up and opened the door.

"Leave me alone." I said hoarsely. I needed to be alone for a moment. I shut the door and made sure to lock it before crying again. I didn't feel like talking to Nicki about everything yet. It was happening so fast, and I was losing Aaron in the process.

Nicki's POV

I knocked on the door again. "Come on Roro. You can tell me." I begged her. She was in there for hours, and I was waiting for hours. I was hoping we would be able to spend our Saturday together, but I knew she was most likely going to be locked up in her room. I knew she needed time to calm down, so I decided to wait. I didn't want to rush her.

Sighing, I went downstairs. 'Roro' I tried mindlinking her. I was still blocked out, so I banged my head against the wall aggravatedly. Knowing she was in pain put me in pain.

I sat against the staircase and took out my phone. I had alot of messages from my brothers and basically everyone, including Titus. "Nicki," Rose's cracked voice said softly. I instantly got up and ran to her.

"Roro, what happened?" I asked hugging her.

"Aaron and I fought. He was lying. I know it. He's mad at me and he hates me." She cried.

"Roro, you know he doesn't hate you. Everything is just confusing him right now." I told her.

"You don't know what it's like having a human mate!" I tensed a little, but it wasn't visible to her.

"Rose, if he's going to lie about it, you need to fight back. Crying and feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to teach him who's boss." I said softly. "But the first thing we need to do is to get Jacqueline." I said, already having a plan brewing in my mind. "Just leave it to me, All I need are cameras, alcohol, and men." I smirked.

Authors Note

Chapter 7 like promised. You guys actually got MORE than 310 votes in 1 day!!!! You guys are so awesome.

I just wake up and see 327 votes! I love you guys so much! Thank you!

The next goal is 410. Yes, 410 votes >:)

Get to sharing(and voting, of course)

Once again, I love you guys!!!

Stay cool!!!

Vote~Comment~Follow~Share