~Chapter 19~

Quote of the book on the side

Nicki's POV

"Werewolves..." Ty uttered in disbelief.

"I know it sounds crazy but-"

"No, it isn't crazy." He turned to me, a creepy expression upon his face. "My..... My mom told me this."

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"I can remember it, all of it." He whispered. "The accident, the ball, the wolf, everything."

"Tyler, are you okay with this?" I felt uncomfortable speaking about his parents.

"Okay? I'm more than okay!" He firmly held my waist, "I'm thrilled!"

I felt light headed with our close approximatity. Ty kissed my softly, and I couldn't help but respond instantly. The tingles were running up and down my spine, bringing me unfathomable pleasure. Ty held back, both of us catching our breath once again. "Tyler you can't tell anyone I told you. Not even Titus."

"Why not?" He asked, his mood dropping a little.

"It's just... Complicated. Only you and my mom know about this. I can't let anyone else know. I was thinking maybe after the game we can spread the word." the last thing I wanted was. My brothers and dad getting possessive. If Titus knew, they would too.

He sighed, "Okay, I'll keep it a secret."

I kissed his cheek, "Thanks, Ty." I grinned. He smiled in response and I took out my phone. It was 6:45. "I have to go." I bit my lip.

"Wait, Nicki." He grabbed my arm and twirled me around and unexpectedly kissing me once again softly on my lips. Valerie was howling in excitement, as I walked away. My mind was filled with thoughts and emotions. Nothing could ruin my day.

~•••~

"What the hell Nicki?" Cole growled. I finally finished my last phase and the game ended.

"Undefeated!" I smirked at them.

"I hate this game." Nick groaned putting away the cards in a box. "At least it wasn't as long, it usually takes hours for us to finish."

"True." Cole sipped on his Pepsi.

"Dude, did you just..." Nick looked at Cole in astonishment. "Did you... Agree with me?"

I burst out laughing, pointing my fingers at them, "This is a joke or something." I laughed.

"Dude, I think I just did." Cole realized. What the hell is wrong with them? One agreement isn't going to change anything, yet they act like they just realized they won the lottery. "Yeah man!" They high-fived one another and did other creepy guy stuff, like the creepy 'grab hands and smack eachothers back', chest bumps with a couple of fist bump explosion. My brothers are unbelievable at times. I rolled my eyes and ran into the kitchen, over the week everything seemed to be changing. Not in a bad way, but I felt like it was for the good.

Ty and I had grown closer, visiting one another at the fields every morning and sometimes at night. My mom was the only one who knew about our visits, and she promised not to tell dad.

I hadn't seen Titus ever since the ball, which actually was supportive to Ty and I's relationship. I did feel bad for breaking our promise, I wasn't the type of person who broke promises like that, but I felt it was necsisarry if he would quit bothering me about Ty.

My mom was cleaning up the dishes, and I began to sweep the kitchen floor. "How are things with you and Tyler?"

"Awesome, he's really sweet, and his lips are really soft!" I couldn't hel but grin.