Chapter 11

Alright so there's only going to be two more chapters for this story but then I'll being writing my next one shortly after!! I can't thank you guys enough for continuing to read my story! 1.3K views! That's incredible and while that's not much compared to a lot of other stories on this website it means so much to me! Thank you!! 

As soon as the glass shattered, obliterating the prison, Peter gasped for air. Sharp had done something to his cell which somehow depleted any oxygen within the cell. Peter had felt his lungs burning for oxygen and until his spider-sense warned him of something he definitely thought he was going to die. He coughed hard, catching his breath and saw Tony next to him shaking off loose glass piece while Sharp was lying unconscious on the ground in front of him. Across from him, was a huge opening in the wall, which must’ve been caused by the hammer. A few seconds later, a large figure appeared in the hole in the wall.

“Thor! It’s about damn time you got here! Where’s everyone else?” Tony demanded, wiping the blood off his hands from the glass onto his jumpsuit.

“You didn’t actually think that we would let you rot in here did you Stark?” Hawkeye responded as he glided into the hole using a special type of paraglider, he was followed by Black Widow and Captain America.

Peter coughed again, his lungs still slightly burning, and stood up shakily, “Yeah, I’m fine guys. Almost died, but no biggie.”

“Right, Peter sorry! Are you ok?” Tony stammered, smacking his hand to his face, creating a light imprint of red on his forehead.

Peter nodded and looked over at where Sharp was lying unconscious, except he wasn’t there anymore, “Where’d he go?”

“Who?” The Captain asked.

“Sharp! He was right there!” Peter exclaimed. He ran over to the control panel, searching for a clue.

“Banner, get a location on Sharp now.” Black Widow spoke into her sleeve, holding the microphone to the comms unit that was answered by Banner and the rest of SHIELD at Stark tower.

Peter searched through the rubble frantically, Where is it?

Finally hidden underneath a piece of metal that had broken off from the control panel, was what he was looking for, his web shooter. He clipped it to his sleeve and  shot a web above him onto the ceiling, thankfully, it still worked.

His spider sense warned him of something else heading his way, he turned slightly and caught the object in his hand, it was his other web shooter. He looked up in the direction it came from.

“I grabbed it from evidence before we left. I figured it might come in handy.” Black Widow stated.

Peter smiled slightly, he hadn’t even gotten to spend a lot of time with the rest of the Avengers, but even now, after being held captive for a few days, and only having joined the Avengers and few days before that he already felt like a part of the team.

Peter remembered something, and his smile faltered, “What about my Aunt? Is she OK? What about Harry?”

The Captain answered, “It’s alright Peter, she’s safe and Harry is taken care of. He’s in SHIELD custody. He won’t be getting out anytime soon.”

Peter relaxed, and finally a response from Banner came through on the comms unit, Peter listened to it by his enhanced hearing, since he wasn’t wearing his own comms. It was Banner, “We’ve located Sharp. He’s in Central Park and with him is a very angry army.”

“How’d he already get down to Central Park? He was just here! And unconscious at that!” Peter exclaimed.

“Fury already has a squad of SHIELD agents en route to the scene, we need to get the ground now.” Black Widow ordered.