Chapter 4

Tony helped Peter limp to the conference room, similar to the one they were in previously. White walls, cushioned chairs and a long table, which Peter assumed was a computer too, like the one in the other room.

"So, what did this uh, thing that attacked you look like?" Tony asked dabbing disinfectant on Peter's forehead.

"It was uh, a man that had like, six robotic arms attached to him." Peter responded, shaking off the sting from the disinfectant.

"Like an octopus? Weird." Tony answered, "Well he'd probably have been more effective if he only had two metal arms."

"Guess I was lucky." Peter shrugged.

The silence that followed was awkward, Tony and Peter shifted in their seats, "Jarvis how far away is S.H.I.E.L.D?" Tony spoke into the air.

Director Fury is not coming sir. He said that the problem was taken care of and needed no more attention.

Tony stood up and began pacing, "What about Rodgers? Or Romanoff? Barton? Banner? Thor? Any of them?"

Agent Romanoff and Barton have been ordered to not join us. Dr. Banner is on his way and so is Captain Rodgers. No one has heard from Thor yet sir.

"Alright, at least we have some people on our side." Tony shook his head. Peter's mouth hung open.

"How can Fury not come? Harry is the head of Oscorp and he tried to kill me last year and who knows what he plans to do now that he's getting out of prison?!" Peter exclaimed jumping up from his chair, only to have his vision swim and a pain in his side to flare up.

"Woah kid take it easy, you need to relax. We don’t know for sure if Harry is in fact getting out of prison yet." Tony said, pushing Peter back down in his seat.

At that moment Jarvis spoke up, Sir Dr. Banner and Captain Rodgers are coming in now.

"Let them in."

Peter had already met Steve Rodgers, or Captain America but he hasn't met Bruce Banner yet. From Peter's previous knowledge he knew that the Dr. was studying the use of gamma radiation to enhance abilities but it had gone wrong and well now, Peter knew not to get him angry.

Peter held out a hand, "Dr. Banner. I'm Peter Parker. It's nice to meet you."

Bruce Banner shook Peter's hand, "Our friendly neighborhood Spiderman. Nice to meet you."

Tony smirked, “Yeah just wait till he meets the other guy.”

******

Harry Osborn waited as patiently as he possibly could the next week following Daniel Sharp’s visit but it was getting hard to remain passive about his whole situation. Not only was he still in the dark about whether Doc Oc had killed Spider Man or kidnapped him and has his blood but he was still contained in this mental institute.