Chapter 7

AN: Look at this I actually posted when I said I would, granted it's on the lastest date I told you guys but hey it's improvement! So, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I had fun writing it even though it took forever. But thank you guys so much for the comments and votes it makes me so happy!! :)

I'm not going to promise anything about when the next chapter will be posted but hopefully somewhat early next week it'll be done! So thanks again guys for reading my story it means a lot! Enjoy!!! :)

Oh also before I forget please feel free to comment and let me know if you see any grammar mistakes or anything, because I know it drives me crazy when I'm reading something with a bunch of grammar mistakes! This story is still mostly unedited so just let me know if you see anything to make my job easier!

Fury sat with Coulson in a meeting room waiting for the rest of the Avenger’s to show up so they could all get on with the rest of their day. Fury was frustrated, everything was going fine until that kid, had joined the team. Of course Fury knew that this was all his fault as he sent Coulson to go recruit him. But still, a robotic octopus attacking the city, Harry Osborn being released from prison, more H.Y.D.R.A involvement in Oscorp, everything that could be going wrong, was.

“God dammit Coulson. Where is everyone!” Fury exclaimed, pounding his fist on the table in front of them, his impatience getting the best of him.

Coulson sighed, “Well you know Stark, always late, and everyone else...”

Coulson was cut off as the door opened and Agent Romanoff and Barton walked in. Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye, had joined the Avenger’s during Loki’s attack on New York a couple years ago. Barton, and Romanoff, wore the usual black jumpsuit that was provided to them by S.H.I.E.L.D. It was bullet and fire proof, and was equipped with some of the best micro-computers and concealed weapons in the world. Steve Rodgers and Bruce Banner were following close behind the two agents.

“Where’s Stark? And Parker?” Fury demanded.

Nat shrugged, “That’s why we're late. We figured we should go wake up Stark for the meeting so maybe he’s only twenty minutes late instead of an hour. But when we got to the rooms, he wasn’t there so Steve and Clint went looking for him. That’s when Banner noticed Peter’s room was unlocked and empty as well. So we went looking for Peter.”

Fury raised his eyebrows, “and...?”

“And,” Steve continued, “we couldn’t find them. Anywhere. Both their trails led to the lab downstairs and neither of them where there.”

“Did you find anything? Did they go out for breakfast or what?” Fury exclaimed, exasperated and annoyed.

Steve dug into his pocket of his warm-ups, and handed Fury a small mechanism, “It was found on the floor in the lab. Inside contains high-grade webbing or whatever it is. It’s Peter’s.”

Fury held up the mechanism, he waved it around accidentally activating the webbing. It shot out, sticking to the wall across from Fury at an alarmingly fast rate. Fury looked up from the web to the standing Avengers, then to Coulson who was studying the web and then back up at the Avengers, “Did you check the cameras?”

“That’s why we came up here. To show you.” Nat said, taking over the conversation. She tapped a few times on the table, activating the computer and pulled up security footage of the lab a few seconds later.