Chapter 2

The room was silent for a time after Coulson had left the four heroes to become acquainted. Peter cleared his throat, “Um, I - I might be able to help you guys with the Oscorp problem.”

Natasha looked incredulously at Peter, “What could you possibly know that S.H.I.E.L.D doesn’t already?”

Tony and the Capt. looked up at Peter as well waiting for his response. Peter cleared his throat again, “Harry Osborn and I used to be best friends, then he decided it’d be best to try to take over the city. He was dying, he had some genetic disease from his father, the reason Norman Osborn started the genetic research in the first place.

Harry came to me, as Spiderman, and begged me for my blood. He said it would heal him or something.”

“Did you give it to him?” The Captain asked.

Peter shook his head, “No, I had no idea what the consequences would be, ranging from death to something worse. Turns out Harry had found some other source of the radioactive spider blood and injected it into himself...it didn’t work” Peter paused, “I stopped him, at least for now, but not before he --” Peter stopped himself, he was getting upset and angry at the memories of Harry and what had happened to Gwen, “Harry wasn’t afraid of the consequences and he’s probably still somehow connected to Oscorp though he’s in prison. He’s most likely got a someone doing his dirty work for him. I’ve seen what Oscorp can do, I mean look at me. Whether or not Oscorp is a part of H.Y.D.R.A, I don’t know. But what I do know is that Oscorp needs to be taken down, otherwise the entire city is at risk.”

Tony nodded, “See the kid agrees with me. It’s not just so I can become the biggest company in the country without any competition. Oscorp is dangerous.”

Tony tapped the table in front of him, turns out the table was also a computer as well. Images became 3-D as Tony waved his hand and holograms popped up. The Captain rubbed his eyes, still getting used to all the new technology that was way over his head, something people had only dreamed of in the 40’s.

A holographic image of Oscorp came eye level with everyone in the room, “What do you know about the building?”

Peter shrugged, “Not too much. Before they supposedly shut down all the cross-genetics programs they used to be located around here.” Peter point to a corner of the building about three-fourths up the gigantic structure. Tony zoomed in, the individual rooms could almost be seen exactly, Peter walked closer to the hologram, “That’s the place I was bitten and here...” Peter hand travelled all the way to the top floor, “Is where Harry’s office is. His dad had given him some sort of key that contained all the information every recorded in Oscorp history. I remember seeing it when he was trying to persuade me to give him Spiderman’s blood.”

The Captain nodded, “So if we find the key, we have all the information and proof we need.”

Natasha nodded, “Let’s call in the others and Fury. We need to talk this over and make a plan."

********

The door to the cell clicked open and Harry Osborn stood up from his cot, looking into the mirror hanging beside the bed table. He saw his visitors reflection, well what he could see anyways.

The man was about as tall as Harry was, he wore dark jeans and a dark leather jacket. The jacket had a deep hood, which was pulled over his head concealing most of his face from view.

"What's new? Harry asked, signing. The man was a frequent visitor. Someone who worked for him, yet Harry hadn't bothered to ask the man for a name or to show his face.

"Peter Parker has joined the Avengers." The man replied curtly.

Harry spun around, "Well this complicates things a little."

"It will still be done sir. Not even the Avengers can stop us now."

Harry smirked, "Good. Let's give Parker and the Avengers a nice celebration party to honor Spiderman and his membership to S.H.I.E.L.D. Send out Aleksis. Bring me back Parker, dead or alive."

The man nodded, "Yes sir"

Harry smiled again, "Good. Good. What's your name?"

"Daniel Sharp" The man replied.

"Well Daniel, I think its about time I get out of this cell don't you?" Peter asked placing a hand on Daniel's shoulder, smirking.

**Ok well here's the second chapter!! it's still a little short but don't worry they'll get longer and better...I hope.. anyways THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO ME!!! anyways the next chapter will be up soon and will be more exciting!! :):):)***