Seniorita 23

Seniorita 23

Lutther:

And in my last pump against her bare chest she finally breathe hard at umubo ito ng tubig. "F**k, Selina! God!" Kinuha ko ang towel niya ang wrapped around her body saka ko siya dahan-dahan na kinarga palabas ng banyo and layed on bed.

She was still catching her breath.

"Are you trying to kill yourself!?" Sigaw ko. Hell! I was hell mad right now—f**k! Ba't niya ginawa yun?

"N-Nakatulog ako.. I..I didn't know I was..d-drowning." Palakad-lakad ako sa harapan niya. She was slowly recovered by how she looked so regretful habang nakayakap sa sariling tuhod niya. She was still using the towel I wrapped her.

Galit man ay tinungo ko ang maleta niya to grabbed clothes for her to wear pero wala man lang mga desenteng masuot! Puro nighties!

I took my tshirt instead and handed over to her.

"Wear it." Utos ko sabay talikod. "Hurry up. Mag-uusap pa tayo." I was holding the deepest of my tolerance right now. I was too consumed sa kakahanap sa kaniya kanina thinking where and what might happened to her and knowing she was with that guy again silently pissed me off. E, 'di sana hindi ko piniling saktan si Aurora kanina over Selina!

Coz f**k, I chose Selina—I chose to find her shadow kesa samahan si Aurora ngayon sa hotel nito which I supposed to do first thing here.

"I..want to rest, Lutther." Mahinang sabi niya at nang lingunin ko nga ito ay nakahiga na at nakayakap ng mahigpit sa unan. She closed her eyes too.

What if?

What if she died?

Naupo na rin ako sa tabi niya. This would be the first time we'd shared one bed. But then this was spacious enough for us to set boundaries to eachother. Hindi naman siguro niya mamasamain kung dito na rin ako hihiga.

I am so f***ing tired!

Babe Aurora 20 missed calls..

Oh damn. I massage my forehead—sobrang sakit na ng ulo ko. This set up was seemed easy to say—akala ko medaling makipagsundo at makipag-ayos sa isang Selina but the feeling that she's sleeping here beside me wearing my loose shirt?

Damn.

I put my phone down and turned to her side. She was facing my side too kaya kita ko kung gaano na siya kahimbing na natutulog ngayon.

How did you know about my nightmares, Selina when nobody knows about it?

***

Selina:

Nauna akong magising kesa kay Lutther. He was still sleeping in the other side of the bed—nilagyan pa nga ng dal'wang unan between us to set a boarder line.

Last night was so careless of me. Nakatulog lang talaga ako at wala akong planong magpakamatay.

This suite was huge that it has its small kitchen. Doon kaagad ang punta ko. I tip toed not to wake him up at maingat na binuksan ang refrigerator.

So he did buy something. Merong beef and some veggies too. I got the fresh milk, bacon, and egg for simple breakfast—well, for us.

Nagsimula akong magluto and bothered not to change this shirt I was wearing. T-shirt niya 'to but looked a dress on me. I already prepared his plate pero wala akong planong gisingin siya.

I want to eat alone.

"How are you feeling, Selina?" Nagulat ako nang magsalita ito sa likuran ko when I was about to put food on my mouth. He was standing behind me and seriously glaring at me—well, specially my legs at the moment!

"Better. Kain ka." Maikli kong sagot rito. Ewan, pero may bigat pa rin akong nararamdaman ngayon—that I supposed not to feel kasi nagkasundo kami ni Lutther!

Umupo ito sa tabi ko grabbing the plate I prepared for him. Hindi ko inakalang kakain nga siya, umusog ako ng kunti. His presence bugged me!

Na-mimiss ko si Lukas.. A thought whispered in my brain that wished to be heard and voiced out pero hindi ko gagawin yun. What I had seen yesterday was still pained my ego!

"Let's go out after." Nilingon ko ito nang sabihin niya yun. I wanted to declined but hell I nodded twice!

At saan naman kaya niya balak tagpuin si Aurora?