Seniorita 7

Seniorita 7

Lutther:

"Where do you think you're going?" I was about to enter my car when dad called me. Kakauwi lang ni mommy last night dito sa bahay since mom was confined hindi na rin ako nakauwi sa sarili kong flat. I was receiving all the business calls and concerns via virtual calls.

I cleared out my throat. Alam kong galit pa sa'kin si dad—no matter how many times I already say my sorry to him. Mom had already forgiven me—pero si dad mukhang galit pa rin sa'kin.

The hell not, Lutther? You've caused this! My guilt was still haunting me inside—of course, I couldn't even forgive myself if something happened to my mom or—to tito Fred.

That was a bad move.

Worst, Selina wittily figured everything out! Smart a*s! That everything was staged and bribing was involved.

"Dad, uwi po muna ako sa flat then I'll go straight to my company. I have to important appointments." My voice was low and dad's forehead creased. He seemed didn't like what I had told him.

"Wala man lang talaga sa plano mo ang humingi ng sorry sa pamilya ni Selina—o kay Selina mismo? Where are your manners, Lutther?" See? Dad's still mad at me! As I thought nang dahil sa nangyari kay mommy but it turned out to be that preposterous 'Selina'.

But I nodded just to give him satisfaction. "I am planning to see tito Fred before this day ends, dad. I promise." I really deserved to ask a sincere apology to tito but hell to Selina. I tapped his shoulder before turning around and got inside my car.

I had decided na sabihin na kay Aurora lahat—this critical situation that I am in! Mom's deteriorating state and everything just collided my bloody mind suddenly. That..I'm starting to think the opposite way!

F**K!

But what I can do when mom's slife was at stake now? May malalang sakit si mommy.. A disease she concealed to us—even to dad. Meron siyang brain tumor.

Hindi ko mapigilang hindi masapak ang manubela ng sasakyan ko sa isiping 'yun. Galit ako sa sarili ko at naiinis ako kasi hindi sinabi ni mommy ang kalagayan niya—we could have seek medical assistance. Kahit gaano kamahal!

Mom's dying!

Two to three months to live?

Jesus Christ! Alam ko. F**K! I know now that I have to choose between Aurora and my mom.. Ayokong pumili pero wala rin naman akong pagpipilian!

To choose my heart or to save mom's life—and be tied to Selina?

I had to fix business things at the office right before I seek for Selina. Yeah, I meant it! Kakausapin ko si Selina but not to ask apologies—I have plans for the both of us. Since we mutually loathed eachother she'd eventually agreed to it!

***

"Here it is, sir." My secretary handed me a piece of paper where a cellphone number was written. It's Selina's. I dialed her number and puffed an air.

What to say? This was out of plan!

It rang and an autaumated message voiced in.

Hi, bitches! I am out of town! Damn that tongue!

She's out of town, huh? I ended the call and asked for her landline's home number again. Gladly, a definite information from her house came in. She was currently in Vigan City where her family owned a farm.

That would approximately be five to seven hours of driving! In my 100kph standard driving speed—like f**k.. That's a long way to drive by land!

1:05 PM. As I checked my watch here. Arg. Sh*t! I grabbed my cars keys and leather jacket off the rack. I sent a private message to my mom and dad—of course, I had to ease their minds. Baka kung ano naman ang isipin na ginawa ko that could worsen the current situation.

I started driving to Vigan. I must coaxed that woman to abide to my plans and sticked to my rules.

Hell, I know I have to choose this time—but I'll not just give up my relationship with Aurora as simple as sh*t! Nang dahil kang Aurora—sa kaniya lang ako tumino. Kung hindi dahil sa kaniya hindi siguro ako ga-graduate! I was a total messy sh*t when Aurora saved my a*s..

***

Selina:

"What are those creepy things behind you, Selina?" Couldn't help not to roll my eyes when Briana yelled it as I was having my video call with her—ang hirap pa ng signal. I really have to go out from the house and catch them outside. Now, I was descending by the stairs and she was implying about those old paintings hanging all around this old house.

Yeah, creepy!

Pero nasanay na akong titigan nilang lahat! All of them has portraits of a woman or man—smiling or just plainly staring at you. Such an old painting dated from hundreds of years ago—definitely my grandmothe's favorite collections. First, I really thought all those portrait of people had family relationship with our family but lola told me she bought and collected it all since she was young..

My lola was a painter—a talented one! Meron ding siyang mga paintings sa loob but mostly were closely hidden inside her old gallery room.

"That's an art, Briana." I rolled my eyes. At teka—may naaalala ako, ha! "You know how I define 'creepy'? That's when you and Jhaine left me right outside his flat!" That absurd night! Of course, that was their ridiculous plan. Kakainis talaga—his filthy words still echoed inside my mind!

She hilariously laughed. Talaga lang? "Didn't you both have a good f**king night?" Namilog ako sa sinabi ni Briana—this b*tch! Urg! Saktong nakalabas na ako ng mansyon and fresh air greeted me—buti nalang sobrang presko ng hangin ha!

Inirapan ko siya pagkatapos and point a finger towards her on the screen.

"Hoy! Salamat and you reminded me of that absurd night! May utang pa kayo sakin ni Jhaine—be ready, bitches!" After that, we never got the chance to hang out again. The next day, Briana and Jhaine flew to Italy. Magkasosyo sila sa isang boutique that ran for three years in good reputation. O tumakas lang talaga sila from me!?

"Selina, dear—you'll gonna thank us in the future!" Inirapan ko siya lalo. Crazy! Napako ang tingin ko sa paparating na itim na sasakyan.

"Call you back, Briana—basta, I'll you if may Paris show ako. Chao!" I ended the call immediately and was too puzzled who could be my visitor in this late afternoon.

O sumunod si papa Fred dito? No way—he was still resting on bed. Actually, he sent me here in San Veniz to find this old painting of my late mother that lola Feliciana painted. Papa told me, it was the painting that made him fell out of love with my mama Fe.

Too cheesy!

But genuine!

Sila lang 'ata ang perfect paragon of 'love'. Yung tipong excited na si papa Fred na mamatay para makasama si mama Fe in heaven? Arg! What the.. I don't even know what to say or react when papa said that to me before I left!

Papa Fred must have loved mama Fe that much.. Kasi hanggang ngayon—sobrang mahal na mahal niya. Imagine, he had never replaced mama Fe in his heart. Until up his last beating—it will always for mama..

Nalulungkot ako na..natutuwa.. Nalulungkot ako sa isiping yun—na iiwan din ako ni papa sooner or later. Natutuwa kasi..finally, he'll meet mama Fe again.

Hayst! My eyes clouded with tears saka ako napakurap-kurap nang mapagsino ang bumama sa itim na kotse.

L-Lutther!?

W-What is he doing here?