Seniorita 22

Seniorita 22

Selina:

"Is this your hotel?" Everytime I turned my head—everything's turning. God.. I am drunk! I told Julio na hindi ko gustong bumalik sa hotel namin but he kept asking about the hotel's name.

"J-Julio, can you..check me in..in another h-hotel, please?" Hindi ko na nga kayang bigkasin ng tama ang mga salita pero alam pa ng diwa ko ang mga ginagawa ko—at isa na dun na ayaw kong dito niya ako ihatid but damn—this Julio guy was a gentleman!

"Thank you for the keys, miss. I will just drop her inside her room. I'm her friend." I heard him said to the hotel stuff while grabbing my waist now to follow him. My scrawny legs were pretty obvious now while heading towards the elevator.

"Next time, Selina—don't drink alone. What if bad guys will snatch you out?" Nangangaral pa talaga siya? The elevator opened and we walked as he gently guided my every step.

What the.. Itinaas ko ang kamay ko and faced him.

"I..I didn't expect that y-you're too gentleman for me, Julio. I w-wished you could find a w-woman who l-love you, really.. I w-wish.." Huminto na ito sa paglalakad so I stopped. Guess I was now outside my room.

"She just got married though." He replied with this spark in his eyes that I hardly understood. What? Kumatok ito sa pintoan before holding the card key—pero bago pa man ay bumukas ang pintoan.

Lutther opened the door—he was there standing outside.

"T-Thank you, Julio!" Pasalamat ko sa lalake saka ito tumaliko na para umalis. I walked inside the room and bothered not to stare to Lutther's face—why was he seemed mad?

Ba't siya nandito?

She was supposed to be with Aurora!

"Saan ka nagpunta?" But he gripped my arm and halted me from walking away from him. Marahas akong pumiksi but damn—wala akong lakas ngayon.

"I was f***ing that guy, Lutther as you were f***ing Aurora." Marahas kong sabi sa lalake na kaagad umigting ang mga panga sa sinabi ko. Of course I had to lie again! Ba't siya magagalit? I saw him with my two eyes!

Pumiksi ulit ako at binitiwan niya ang braso ko. Ba-realized niya ba na tama ako? I smirked at him. Saka ko hinubad ang jacket. I wanted a warm bathe.

"So, you were just acting that you were this Sinaya-woman, huh? You're definitely fooling me, Selina! And yes, I went to see Aurora earlier but that was after I found that you were not here in the room. I told you to wait—may binili lang ako but damn you were not here! Hinanap nga kita kung saan-saan and chose to tell Aurora that I will find you.. F**k! I was hell mad—thinking kung napano ka coz you were not in your bloody self!" Mahabang sabi niya ngayon sa'kin at kahit lasing ako—naiintindihan ko ang mga salita niya. "..I knew you were just fooling my a*s and pretending that you're somebody else!" He madly yelled.

Hindi siya naniniwala na ako si Sinaya?

Tumayo ako at inabot ang kamay nito. He was shocked when I knew where to traced his scar. Ginamot ko siya noon.

"Have you dreamt of us dancing, Lukas? Na sa panaginip mo—somebody grabbed your hand at sinugatan ka dito?" Turo ko sa kamay niya na may malaking peklat but turned to be his birth mark. Gulat ang mga mata niya ngayon—coz I was hell right. I knew he was dreaming that nightmare, too..

A real one.

"Have you dreamt of me habang ginagamot ko yang sugat mo? It was me, Sinaya." Sabay bitaw ko sa kamay niya. Tumalikod ako at tinungo ang banyo dala pa rin ang bigat ng ulo at dibdib..

I soaked myself in this warm water in the tub. I was hell drunk and I didn't want to wake up still intoxicated. I needed to be restrained and sober.

Lutther:

Oo, nakipagkita ako kay Aurora kanina but to tell how I was sorry—dahil hahanapin ko pa si Selina. She was clearly disturbed and I loathed to think that I was starting to be concerned of her kahit pa man alam kong she was just acting and fooling me around!

Pero hindi ko siya nakita and it was midnight already when I got back and minutes after I went in—there she was with this rumored guy she hanged with in Italy.

So, we're even!

But the fact that she blantanly said that they were f**king? Like, hell!

But how did she know about my birth mark and my nightmare? F**k! Nobody knows about that dream.. She did!

And right now? Right now, I was here waiting—totally disturbed. Waiting for her to come out that f***ing bathroom and hear her stories about—our past.

Tumayo ako.

I knocked. Ba't ang tagal niya?

"Selina?" Pinihit ko ang pintoan. I even didn't hear drop of water kanina pa but it was already half an hour at hindi ko man gustong mag-alala—I am right now!

"Selina! Damn it!" She was soaking herself in the bathtub. I ran and jumped the water to get her out. She was naked and lifeless.

"F**k, Selina!" She was already pale. Damn it!