Seniorita 10

Seniorita 10

Lutther:

Beep! Beep!

This was the fifth time I honked. Akala ko ba walang traffic sa probinsya? I need to go back to the city—I need to call Aurora.

F**k! Ang hina ng signal dito! At mas lalo pang human nang biglang bumuhos ang malakas na ulan kasabay ng kulog at kidlat. I think I was just two kilometers away from Selina's farm when this awful weather bid me farewell.

I opened my car's window. "Manong," Tawag ko sa lalakeng nakamotor at basing-basa na rin ng ulan. We were all stucked in this road along with the other vehicles. "..ano pong meron sa unahan at 'di makaabente?" Tanong ko.

"Naku, gan'to talaga dito kapag malakas ang buhos ng ulan. Aapaw ang ilog!" Ani niya. Ganun ba? Ilang minute pa lang naman ang buhos ng ulan, a.

"Mga ilang minuto pa po bago huhupa?" I really have to go back to the city. Gulong-gulo pa rin ang isipan ko when all between me and Selina had been settled—but certainly not with Aurora.

I have to tell her! I wished her to understand and wait for me—this time, I wanted her to understand me being f**ked up.

"Naku, hijo—mga isang oras pa yan. At dinig ko rin may mga punong nakaharang sa unahan—mukhang bukas pa yan maaasikaso ng mga opisyales dahil madilim na." What the..damn. Nagpasalamat nalang ako sa matanda. I went out the car and saw it for myself.

Bumabaha na nga sa unahan at tama rin ang sinabi ng matanda kanina. May mga bumagsak na malalaking puno—there's no way roads be cleared since it's getting dark.

Oh sh*t! Basang-basa na ako sa ulan when I got back inside my car.

Do I have a choice? I have to go back. Wala rin akong nakitang mga lodging house or motels to shelter myself—guess Selina's farm was the last option here. Binaybay ko ulit ang daan patungo sa kanilang farm in slower speed dahil sa sama ng panahon.

Bigla-bigla nalang umulan ng malakas.

It was already dark when finally I spotted the gate. Lumabas ako at tumakbo para mabuksan ito. The old gate creaked and made a sound—maybe she would noticed my entrance and shrieked her face when she saw me again.

She was pissed lalo na kanina. Her childish arrogance!

After I parked my car—malakas kong kinatok ang malaking pintoan. Now, I'm f***ing cold! Malakas na rin ang ihip ng hangin sa labas pero walang bumukas ng pintoan.

"Selina! This is Lutther—open-up!" I yelled out and glanced at the upper window where finally lights turned on. Sumilip ito sa bintana—thanked God!

She's the least I could turn to this time.

If I needed to pay—then why not. I badly wanted to dry out myself and rest for hours. I'm already cold—and shivering.

Bumakas ang pintoan and I was hell right—isang nakasimangot na Selina. My eyes pinned instantly on what she wore. She was wearing this tiny piece of clothing—her long legs exposed and damn her hills!

It's pretty obvious that she didn't wear a bra! I felt scorching hot, phew!

"Hoy, Lutther!" She snapped a finger in front of my jammed face enough for me to cling my head. I cleared out my throat. Oh sh*t! Did I lose my self staring at her!?

I looked back at her face. Her pony-tailed hair was left scattered gorgeously. I used to see her in pony-tailed or brushed-up styled—I could hardly noticed her since she was also bare-faced.

I could say—mas bagay sa kaniya ang walang make-up.

"Err, Selina.." The f**k! Anong nga ulit yung dapat kong sabihin sa kaniya? "..c-can I stay for a night? I'll pay!" Napalunok ako—I just stammered right now. She then widely opened the door and crossed her arms—to cover her boobies? Back off, Lutther!

"Stop staring at me or else—baka sa kwadra kita papatuloyin!" Asik kaagad niya. Hell! Sino naming hindi mapapatitig sa suot niya? I wanted to yell at her too—but damn, kelangan ko ng matutuloyan ngayong gabi.

I raised my hand saka tumalikod. Jeez! Wala akong interes, Sirena. But damn, I won't retaliate to you.

"Fine. If only you wore something decent though." I couldn't help not to mumble words. Damn, wala talaga akong panahon makipagtalo sa kaniya. "..the very least I wanna do is to rest, believe me." I added. Kung meron palang akong nakitang pwedeng matuloyan dito—I wouldn't be knocking her door.

"Since you've allowed me to sleep on your couch that night—we're even then! Get inside." I puffed an air—Jesus, this woman! Too difficult to handle—no wonder no men wished to be seriously attached kahit anong ganda niya. Attitude really matters!

Kaya ayokong bitawan si Aurora—no way.

Tahimik na itong naglalakad paakyat patungo sa wooden stairs. The interior design of this whole house seemed built during Spanish era—and all those eerie paintings staring at me.

She was walking barefoot!

I noticed her walking without her sleepers on. She swayed and this time—I deviated my eyes away from her view. Her pretty a*s!

"Dito ka sa guest room—suit yourself." She stopped and opened the room. Saka mabilis na umalis. Ang sungit!

Pumasok na ako sa loob ng kwarto. I grabbed the towel on neatly folded on the side of the bed.

***

Selina:

I was catching my breath like I was running miles!

Damn it! Ano naman if he's here? Hindi ko inaasahan na babalik siya dito—coz I hardly noticed the bad weather kung hindi pa siya dumating at malakas na nagsisigaw sa labas. Tss.

Dumiretso ako dito sa kwarto ni papa Fred at kumuha ng mga old shirts. Well, para kanino pa? I was hell sure wala rin siyang masusuot after drying himself!

Tsk. I was not concern—I just want to act human tonight!

I wore my white robe and grabbed these shirts and pajamas I found. Pinuntahan ko ulit ang guest room at hindi na kumatok. It was even lock so I got in.

***

Lutther:

I took a bathe and the water was even colder! Paglabas ko mula sa banyo ay saktong papalabas naman si Selina. Guess she put those pile of clothings on bed.

"Thank you." Medyo nagulat pa ito nang magsalita ako. She turned around only to roll her eyes.

"I am not like you, Lutther!" She yelled out at maarteng lumabas ng tuloyan sa kwarto. She even shut the door loudly.

Damn, Selina. I grabbed the clothes and put it on. It fits! I layed down on bed and shut my eyes. Wala akong ibang gusto but to wished it would be morning already and drive home. Gusto ko ng sabihin lahat kay Aurora and let her be part of my plan..