Seniorita 20

Seniorita 20

Lutther:

"Selina?" What the hell's wrong with her? Ba't siya umiyak bigla ngayon while tightly hugging me? Natulala ako—I was frozen when she called me another name. Who's Lukas? "Hey, Selina. You're having a nightmare, c'mon, let's go—maiiwan na tayo sa eroplano." I added and pushed her slowly. Salamat naman at niluwagan niya ang mga braso niya. Damn.. I loathed that feeling I had felt last night when she blatantly posed in front of me while cupping her goddamn breasts!

She's so f***ng sexy..

No. Hell no! I clung my bloody head.

Aurora's waiting.

She was dread sad while staring at me—this ain't Selina! At isa pa, hindi siya basta-bastang umiiyak. She was a tough and most bold woman I had met!

Or was this a part of her game?

For what?

"Me llamo S-Sinaya.." I'm Sinaya.

She spoke Spanish, do doubt!

But surprisingly was I understood her kahit naman hindi ako nag-aral ng Spanish even once. Maybe, I knew basics or studied basics when I was young—impossible! Siguro nakalimutan ko lang but I better asked mom and dad coz this was way too f***ing weird. Selina told me she's Sinaya and was calling me Lukas?

Whatever! Magaling siyang umarte. Siguro para hindi matuloy ang byahe namin ngayon coz she was way too brilliant to know my reason.

To catch up with Aurora. I promised her and I shouldn't be failed!

"C'mon, Selina! Maiiwan na tayo sa flight.." Nagbuga ako ng hangin dahil parang natutulala si Selina and was following my actions every second hanggang sa pagbukas ko ng pintoan niya. I had to! Kasi parang wala itong planong bumaba—at to my surprised she went out slowly with posture that 'the-Selina' never ever had shown. She was clasping her hands and pretty nervous.

"C'mon, Selina." Untag ko rito saka nagpatiunang maglakad.

"Hindi mo ba hahawakan ang kamay ko—kung saan man tayo magpunta, Lukas?" I stopped walking as she said that. It was loud and clear na naririnig ng iba.

Nilapitan ko uli siya with my last warning. She was clearly making a scene here—acting to sabotage my trip! At hindi ako pwedeng lumipad ng mag-isa. I need her.

"Selina, stop this, will you? I know you're a good actress and don't have to prove it." Mahinang sabi ko sa kaniya. She bit her lower lip at halatang nasaktan. She's not like this! Selina ain't do this in front of me! Pero wala akong choice kundi ang hawakan ang kanang kamay niya at hinila siya papasok ng airport.

I thought she'd stopped me pero hanggang sa nakapasok na kami sa VIP suite namin sa plane—her expressions didn't change. Not at all.

Nakatingin lang ito sa'kin. Kumikibot ang mga labi na parang kay daming gustong sabihin but remained reserved—not the typical Selina.

Well, she's fooling me, right?

"Saan tayo patungo, Lukas?" There she goes again! Annoyance gradually stirred up. Nakakairita na—sino ba si Lukas?

"Selina, stop this. Hindi ka na nakakatawa. What's your motives of changing my name to Lukas and yours to Sinaya—like what the f**k?" Napayuko ito. Pero hindi yun ang inaasahan kong gagawin niya—she should have screamed and yelled and spit words on my face right now but did not.

Damn.

Weird!

Saka ito tumayo para lumapit sa'kin. She stepped and walked like a lady with class. Sobrang mahinhin. Napalunok ako. She was wearing this flowery off-shoulder long dress. Her eyes again were clouded by tears habang matamang nakatingin sa'kin.

She stood in front of me and raised a hand to caressed my face.

F**k.

"Lutther ngayon, Lukas kahapon—pero ikaw pa rin naman, Lukas. Si Selina ako ngayon—pero ako pa rin si Sinaya noon.." Goosebumps craweled beneath me but that feeling of being electrified on how she trailed my face—was something so familiar.."..Doy gracias a Dios por esta oportunidad de verte de Nuevo. Incluso por un poco de tiempo.." I thank God for this chance. Even for a little time. I perfectly understood everything she said.

But no.

She was playing her games pretty well. What could her motives be? F**k! Siya lang ang nakakaalam. I caught her hand and stopped her. Matalim ko siyang tiningnan. I wished to deviate my stirring mannish emotions na kagabi pa niya ginawa sa'kin!

"Amas a otra mujer, Lukas?" Do you love another woman, Lukas? Still she asked even if she knew!

"Si." Yes. I answered her but f**k—her tears just flown unto her cheeks and turned around to go back to where her seat was. She closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep.

What's wrong with you, Selina?