Training Camp Invasion

The first-year students were all excited; they were all going to the UA training camp and be able to go beyond their limits. They were all getting ready to board into the bus.

Mina: Oh, god, I am excited! This is going to be fun!

Izumi: You bet! But let's not forget we are here to get stronger as well; heroes never rest!

Tenya: Bravo Izumi! Bravo!

Aizawa: Okay, everybody enter the bus.

They were all boarding until...

Monoma: Oh, look if it isn't the despicable class A! I heard you had 5 people who failed the exam; how can that be, how can that be? Aren't you supposed to be stronger than us?! Huh huh?! That just proves that we-

He didn't get to finish as Kendo knocked him out.

Kendo: I am sorry, Class A!

Izumi: Don't worry! 'She is like Class B's big sister.'

After that whole fiasco, now they had all boarded. The students made small chat between them while they were on the bus. They were all happy, not knowing what awaited them.

In the League's hideout...

Nana and Izuku were talkimg in the table.

Izuku: So you have finished the plan?

Nana: Yes!

Izuku: And what is it?

Nana: The main goal is to capture a student I have already told Dabi about; he is going to lead the charge against the camp.

Izuku: Which student do you want to capture?

Nana: That doesn't concern you, as, for you, your job is to keep that blonde-haired bitch busy; she is the biggest threat.

Izuku: Hmm, very well then, you are in charge this time after all. Now, if you excuse me, I have things to do.

Izuku stood up and went to his room.

Izuku: 'Fighting my sister, huh, that's going to be fun, but I have my own objectives as well..... See you soon....... Eraserhead'

Back with the students...

The students' bus had now stopped, all of them had stepped out.

Mineta: Where's the bathroom, where's the bathroom?!

Aizawa: It wouldn't make sense to stop here without reason.

???: Eraserhead!

Aizawa: Ah, Mandalay, you are here finally.

This caught the attention of the students. The woman then proceeded to introduce herself and another woman who went by the name Pixie Bob as the Wild Wild Pussycats. After that introduction, Pixie Bob moved to use her quirk, which allows her to manipulate the ground and made the students fall off the mountain; needless to say, they were confused.

Pixie Bob: Hey, little kitties! The camp is on the other side of the Beast Forest! Come on, you have to reach it before midday, or there will be no lunch!

Mandalay: This is all private property, so don't be afraid to use your quirks as much as you want!

Kaminari: Beast Forest? What kind of name is that?