Paying the consequences

Izumi Yagi was walking back home from school, this time she hadn't gone back with his brother, she was furious at him.

Izumi: 'That idiot, what is he thinking? He can't be a hero; it is too dangerous even for someone with a quirk.'

Although she bullied him, she really loved him more than anything else, Izumi just wanted to make sure he was safe, but she began to wonder, was this the right way to do it? She still remembers when she came up with this plan of hers to take care of her brother.

Flashback

We see a 4-year-old Izumi along with her friends Katsumi and Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto and Shota Todoroki.

Izumi: So my brother doesn't have a Quirk, and I am anxious for him.
Shota: And why is that?

Izumi: Well, last night I was watching a video were a villain defeated a hero and left him extremely injured even though he had a powerful Quirk, so I was wondering if even such a hero could get so injured, what would happen to my ni-san if he became a hero and doesn't have a Quirk- she said almost crying- I don't want my ni-san to get hurt like that or die!

Katsuki: Well, I also don't want him to die, but what can we do?

Shoto: Well, we can intimidate him with our quirks; if we show him he doesn't stand a chance against people with powers, he could stop dreaming about being a hero.

Izumi: Wh-what! I don't want to hurt him!

Katsumi: But think about it, we should do it rather than a villain; it is all to keep him safe.
Izumi: Guess you are right. 'I am doing this for you, Izuku...' Okay, then let's do this for Izuku!

The rest of them: FOR IZUKU!

Flashback ends

Izumi keeps walking, thinking about her brother; maybe she has been too rude with him.

Izumi: 'I am sorry Izuku, I have been such a horrible sister, today I will apologize to you, and hopefully, we can be the happy siblings we once were.'

But she never could...

Izumi reached her house, opened the door, and greeted her mother; she didn't see her father, so she guessed he must be doing hero work. She went to her room and plummed on the bed, thinking about how to apologize to her brother.

Meanwhile, in another part of the city...

All might have been wondering where the bottle could have been, it was already late, and his time limit was almost over. So he decided it may be the best thing to do was to come back home, but when he was about to go, he received a call...

Naomasa: Toshi, are you there??

Toshinori: I am. What's wrong, Naomasa?

Naomasa: We found something.... disturbing near the outskirts of the city. We think it may be related to that sludge monster you were chasing earlier.

Toshinori: Send me the location. I am coming as soon as possible!

Timeskip 5 minutes

In an alley near the outskirts of the city...

Naomasa had seen a lot of things in his career, but this was by far a strange and disturbing scene you don't see every day. There was a giant hole on a wall, some pieces of sludge all over the place, one massive lake of blood, and a severed arm on the ground. One might think someone just exploded, but there was no fire nor crater on the floor, so what could have happened here.