A Message from Hawthorne

The reader steps into a room and is hit in the face with the scent of pumpkin candles. Their eyes snap up at the sound of a chuckle and see Hawthorne lounging in a large black leather chair. He grins at them and waves them over to sit across from him.

"Well, howdy. It's been a while hasn't it? Have I got news for you! First off, Author Lady is sorry she has been gone for a bit. It's been very crazy and she has some pretty bad medical issues that act up this time of year. Crappy immune system and all that. Anyway, Author Lady is happy to announce that the Frau Des Winters book will be turned into a series. This series will branch out into a collection of stories about the various characters within it. You will get back stories about your favorite Guard members. A special book full of Charlotte's recipes she make through out the story. And even a book called 'Tales of the Volturi' each chapter being a short story about life within the walls of the Volturi home. All of these have been carefully planned out and already in the process of being written. They will be launched officially in the beginning of the New Year. Also be on the look out for special Holiday themed chapters. Well, that's all for now! Toodles!" Hawthorne smiles waves happily as he takes his leave.