4

Damn I'm so stupid. How I could let him know as soon as we reunited?
"He completely annihilated the gym leader, he might be the winner this year." I was brought back to my senses. He did it.
I've been a lot happier since yesterday, well apart from... that.
"Woah you sure did well." I smile at Bede after the match. "Um, is Rose here...?"
Bede shakes his head, with his only response being "I was endorsed by him, I'm going to win this whole thing."
Typical.
"I need your opinion, should I..."
"Y/N?"
I turn around. Oh no... why... WHY DO YOU COME NOW?!
I bet you're wondering why I'm freaking out. Well it's because right in front of me, is Chairman Rose.

I charge out of the building and run into Route 5 and run towards the bridge, full on tackling the Team Yell grunts in the process.
And then I take a step up onto the ledge of the bridge overlooking the Wild Area.
I've seen him again. Can I die now? What is the point of living anymore?
I decide to not jump, and silently walk to Hulbury, where the next gym is, cutting neat cuts on my left arm.
You are a piece of trash Y/N, you aren't wanted in the world. People only use you. Why don't you just give up?
"Why don't I?" I say when I arrive in Hulbury. Is it like I'll be missed anyway? I won't be leaving behind anything. I want to die.
But something else if preventing me from doing so.
3rd person POV (Time skip to next morning)
"So you saw cuts on her arms...?" Oleana asked Bede.
"Certain." Bede looked down at the floor. "I..."
"No need to feel sorry about her." Rose replies sternly. "You need to be focused on what's at stake here, Young Bede."
(I'm sorry about the time skips but I want this to not take 20 chapters lol)
Time skip to Stow-On Side
Still 3rd person POV.
"Wait what? Why are you choosing the worst option? There are a million ways we could solve this!"

Bede walked sulkily back to Hammerlocke. Now I know what Y/N feels like, to have nobody to love you. I understand her now, but I haven't seen her in ages. Is she even alive? Maybe she is dead? I don't want that...

Hi! So I haven't done an author's note so I thought I'd do one here. I do have a small plan but anything romantic won't be happening until after Bede becomes the new fairy gym leader...
Plus I'm attempting to write something depressing and I'm miserably failing xD.
Thanks for reading uwu.