5

3rd person POV
Bede trudged his way back to Hammerlocke, keeping an eye out for a certain person on the way. Why do I get my hopes up? She is probably gone.
"I'm worried." Bede finds himself saying. "She..." He glances at his Rotom phone in hopes of seeing some form of message from her. Nothing.
Y/N POV
He hasn't come looking for me. Maybe I was right. Maybe I'm not needed in the world.
I don't know anymore. What's the point in living? Obviously nobody is there for me, not a single soul. I feel unwanted and unloved. No, I AM unwanted and unloved. I mean, who would want a mistake like me?
Maybe I should just disappear.
Bede POV
I don't have a goal anymore. Y/N is probably dead and for some reason I feel down about her. I don't feel like I hate her anymore.
3rd person
"Time for my gym mission, child!"
Those were the words that gave Bede a second chance. He was forced to become to new fairy type gym leader.
"Ms Opal?"
"Yes? Ah, Bede. You might want to see this."
Bede read the news article that Opal was showing him.
"No way... Y/N. Y/N... Y/N attempted to... she..."
Bede runs out of the room without a second thought, all the way to the Hammerlocke and then he caught a train to Wyndon.
"I can't..." He had to see her again.
Y/N POV
I like the darkness. There's no way out, and I feel complete again. The pain is gone, I'm gone. People are going to forget about me, I guarantee that. I'm nothing but a piece of disposable trash, a unwanted thing.
I don't want to be kept alive. Someone end my suffering and take out the life support. What's the point in letting me live anyway? I'll only hold you all back. I won't be useful even if I were alive. Why was I even born? Was I born just to suffer? To die like this? Probably. I don't regret drinking that substance. It took the pain away. I want to go, and this is the best way to do it.