7

"I loved her, and now she's never coming back." I hear Bede. Wait Bede came to see me?! That's a first.
But he loves me. I love him as well.
And my stupid mistake caused this.
Now I actually have a reason to live.

3rd person POV
Bede looked at the heart monitor that was situated next to the bed with a lifeless Y/N lying in. She was dying.
"Y/N, I want you to know that I love you very much... and..." he looked up for a second, back at the heart monitor. Why do I feel like she's not going away? He then looked at Y/N, then the heart monitor, then back to Y/N. He kept at this for ten minutes, in hopes of her waking up.

Days passed, and on every single one of them, Bede came and sat by Y/N's side, telling her everything that had happened. Gloria became champion, he had to calm down Dynamax Pokemon that had gone crazy, and at the end of each visit, he placed a light kiss on Y/N's forehead.
She always flinched when he did that and Bede hoped it'd wake her up. He decided to bring Opal in the following day after closing the gym.
"She is fighting now, according to the doctors and nurses." Opal slowly sits down in Y/N's room. "It must be painful."
Bede only stayed silent, stroking her pale skin and giving her a kiss on her forehead.
"I brought Opal today." He then turns around to see Opal with his Rotom Phone, filming the moment.
"Hey! Where did you get that from?" Bede turned a bright red and snatched his phone off of Opal, but the response was something he wasn't expecting.
"Where am I?"
Bede turned around to see a confused Y/N and for the first time in months, he smiled.