2

I wanted to die. That moment when I realised the truth.
The Chairman knew I knew. That's why I had to run away. I ran all the way to the best place I could think of, literally nowhere. Yep, that's right. Literally nowhere.

I had nowhere to go. So I decided to live like I did before last year.
4 years later

I stood upon one of the bridges that crossed over the wild area, between Monostoke and Hulbury. I wanted to jump, but something prevented me from doing so.
I bet you are wondering where my Eevee is right? She was so valuable that Pokemon Poachers were after her. I tried to protect her but I couldn't. I failed my duty as a trainer to protect my Pokemon. I wanted to die, but as I said, something prevented me from full on throwing myself off and ending it all.
"What is it? Why do I want to live?!" I yell. "WHY?!"
Then I realised why. The reason that prevented me from dying. It was to see him again.
"I don't want to come across my past foster father, heck no, but it's probably necessary to see Bede again." I mumble whilst spraying spray paint on the wall behind the Monostoke stadium, later that evening. I could watch the gym challenge but you need tickets, but I'm broke. What is there to do?
"Hey, you look like you need a friend." I turn around, only to see the leader of the Stow-On-Side gym, Bea.
"Bea? It's been a while." I put on a fake smile. "Haven't seen you in years."
Bea nodded. "I'm here for the opening ceremony tomorrow, however I do have a ticket I don't need."
My eyes light up. "You kidding me?" I joke.
Bea passed me the ticket and also told me she had booked me in for the night at the Bew Drop inn.
Once I checked in, I immediately looked around the lobby for a certain gym trainer, but no luck. I began to regret my decision but then I heard two trainers talking after they had checked in. One of them went up but the girl stayed down. I decided to ask the girl of she had seen Bede.
"Hey." I walk up to the girl, who was looking at her challenger band. "You a gym challenger?"
She nods. "I'm Gloria, nice to meet you."
Then I go on to describe Bede carefully to her, and she confirms that he is indeed in the gym challenge.