8

Y/N POV
"I'm awake." I look at Bede and Opal with a confused look. "What'd I miss?"
"Y/N, You nearly DIED. How can you be so calm about this?" Bede looks at me with an annoyed expression. "Why did you do that? You could have talked to me." Bede then looks at me right in the eye.
"Hey! Stop it Bede, and WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" I laugh and point at his new attire. "It looks great on you!"
Bede then looks at me with a sad face. Sad? He should be smiling, I'm awake.
(What's funny is that I'm listening to a song and the lyrics go 'are you smiling' whilst I typed that bit.)
"Bede what's wrong?" I then notice that there are tears coming down his cheeks.
"You don't care that you were on the verge of dying, of me losing you. Y/N, why?" Bede then walks out of the room.
I stop and stay still for a total of a minute. He really does care about me.
3rd person POV
Bede sat in the hotel room he booked for the week, deep in his own thoughts. He really did like her, and it broke his heart to know that she didn't even value life and she nearly died. In that hotel room, Bede laid down on the single bed and cried himself to sleep.

Y/N POV
I recovered nicely and the doctors let me out, thinking I wouldn't do it again. And you know what? I won't. Not until I find Bede and apologise.
I manage to give myself a makeover on the way to Ballonlea. I dyed my h/c hair a new colour (please don't mind the uk spelling lol) got myself some contacts and completely changed my look. I now was a changed person.
Arriving in Ballonlea wasn't too challenging, since I caught a Corvinknight Air Taxi, thing.

"Is Bede here?" I ask the Gym Trainer at the Gym. "I really need to speak to him, it's important." The gym trainer shakes her head, only to say that he wanted some time alone and went to the Glimwood Triangle to train.

I walked in the direction of the place, only to be stopped by someone.
I turned around, hoping to see someone familiar, and I broke down in tears.
"Bede? Listen I'm so sorry for what happened in the hospital, I..."
Bede then looks at me in shock. "Y/N? You look different, Opal told me you went looking for me and then I realised you didn't have a Pokemon... so I came after you..."
That's when I notice a small blush on his cheeks.
"Hey Bede? Can I ask you a question? I want you to answer honestly."
Bede nods.
"Do you love me...? I'm asking you this because I love you, and you are an amazing person." I start to blush uncontrollably. "I hope I'm not being bothersome."
Bede's uncertainty turned into relief as all he did was place a kiss on my lips, and for the first time since that day I left home, I felt safe.

Well. I wanted to get this out today because I'm taking tomorrow off because it's Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all of you amazing people out there!

 I wanted to get this out today because I'm taking tomorrow off because it's Christmas! Merry Christmas to all of you amazing people out there!