6

Y/N POV
It was pain. I couldn't feel anything else. I don't experience regret, nor sadness. In fact, it's a feeling that was even stronger than a month ago.
A month ago... That was when I reunited with Bede. I can't go back now, it's too late anyway. I made my choice and by next week, I'll be gone from this terrible place I used to call home.

3rd person POV
"I'm sorry, but she isn't fighting to stay alive, she's not going to make it." The nurse was looking at her files whilst Bede was pacing the room back and forth.
"I knew, and I didn't do anything to prevent this whole situation, and- I failed." Bede eventually sat down but buried his hands into his fluffy hair. He felt regret. A small tear trickled down his cheek as he realised his true feelings towards Y/N.
Y/N POV
I love the fact that people are trying to save me, ensure that I will come out of this alive. Hah, it's stupid is them to think that they will stop me from leaving, vanishing from existence.
I can hear what is going on around me in my hospital room, the occasional nurse and doctor coming in, my daily assessments. It's almost become a habit for me to know when they come to do said assessments. 7am, 10am, you get the idea.
But then I hear something that immediately make me regret everything I have ever done to myself.

Short chapter but here ya go. Decided to update this with the smol plan I had drifted out a few days ago whilst in school and altered it. Hope you like :)

 Hope you like :)