Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

---

hi guyss, new chapter! i hope you enjoy!

i'm currently doing pretty poor in school :( so that ultimately means i've had to give up my phone time to focus on work and other stuff. that's the way it has to be so i'm sorry my updates are taking forever and a day, i'm trying. bear with me please!

DISCLAIMER- i own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with one direction, their friends, family, or management in any way shape or form.

----

*Louis' P.O.V*

The drive from my house to Harry's seemed to take about a million years. In reality it was probably only a few minutes-maybe like, 15, but me being in the car alone with my thoughts felt like forever.

I'd suddenly pulled up to his house and stopped my car. The engine rumbled to a slow stop and then if was completely silent. My heart was practically beating out of my chest; I was so damn nervous.

I was always digging myself into holes I couldn't get out of, but now I had to find my way out. For both me and Harry.

Opening the car door slowly, I felt the wind of the cool summer night hit my face as I got out. My feet touched the pavement under me and I began to understand that this was actually happening. It was real life.

And I could choose to ruin everything and get back into the car and drive away from my problems, of I could face them and fight for the guy I love.

We hadn't even been dating that long, I know, but I knew I loved him. I always have before we'd ever spoken to each other. I just knew he was the one for me.

I walked up to his front door, not knowing exactly what to expect. I knocked a few times and bit my lip, waiting for someone to come.

To my surprise, Gemma answered the door. She was wearing a giraffe onesie and had a tiny carton of cookie dough ice cream in her hand. She sighed and rolled her eyes when she saw me. Oh no.

*General P.O.V*

"Harry's not home," Gemma said flatly before almost slamming the door in Louis' face.

He supposed he couldn't blame her..he sort of did hurt her little brother.

"Gemma, please.." He said softly, looking at her. "I..I need to talk to him..please. I have to apologize."

"You don't have to do anything but get the hell off of our porch before I kick your-"

"Gem, it's okay...I can take care of this.." A soft and raspy voice said from behind the door.

She grunted softly and nodded in defeat. "Fine, Haz, but I will come back here and punch him square in the face if I have to. Watch yourself Tomlinson," she warned before walking off.

Louis gulped and looked down at his shoes, hoping she was kidding.

But he figured he would react the same way if someone had the nerve to break one of his younger sister's hearts. It was just a human thing.

From behind the door, a disheveled looking Harry stumbled out. He was wearing a kitten onesie and his hair was all over the place, his eyes red rimmed from crying. He sighed and leaned against the door frame.

"What do you want," he asked quietly. It was almost impossible to hear him.

"Can we..can we talk..?" Louis asked nervously, choosing his words as carefully as possible.

Harry sighed and looked away. "We have nothing to talk about." He turned and started to walk away.

"I'm sorry."