Chapter Seventeen

Hi everyone! How's life? I hope you guys are living well, chillin', etc. :)

Another short update for today! I apologize for not posting the other day, I've been really busy with school and had no time! But here we go. Enjoy! :)

By the way, my first official Reader of the Week is @AvengersFan26 ! Congrats and I'll PM you details of your prize! :D

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO: AvengersFan26

DISCLAIMER- I own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with one direction, their friends, family, management, etc I any way. Any similarities to a particular event or situation are purely coincidental.

----

(Tuesday, date two)

After Louis was done with his shift at the movie theatre, he hurriedly clocked out and grabbed his stuff, leaving his job as fast as he could.

"What's the rush Louis, got a hot date or something?" Angie, one of his annoying co-workers with a huge gap between her teeth and a high pitched voice, asked nosily.

The boy was so happy that not even his co-workers could ruin his mood. He just smiled shyly, blushing. "Something like that...have a good night, Angie." He left work, taking the bus home, and quickly rushed to shower and get dressed before Harry came to pick him up.

Standing in front of his bedroom mirror, he groaned at what he saw. It was obvious, Louis Tomlinson knew nothing about fashion..he was used to comic book t-shirts and jeans, but tonight was different. He didn't know what was happening, but Harry had just told him to "dress fancy".

A second later, there was a knock on Louis' door.

"Hmm?" He asked, not really wanting to be bothered at the moment but knew that with the people in his house, if he didn't respond, they wouldn't leave him alone.

"Can I come in?" The voice from behind the door was Johanna, Louis' mom.

He sighed. "Sure."

Instantly, she came in, staring at her son in confusion. "Louis, isn't Harry supposed to be here to pick you up in a few minutes...?" She asked.

The boy nodded. "I..I don't know what to wear..or how to actually go about dressing myself for this," he admitted shyly. He would've been sort of embarrassed to tell anyone else that, but with his mom it was easy because she understood.

Jo just nodded, getting it, and pursed her lips. "Hm..well, I'm sure we can figure something out! Because this look surely won't do," she said, looking his outfit up and down and grimacing.

It was obvious where Louis got his judgmental (or "brutally honest", as he liked to call it) side from.

He blushed, but agreed, knowing his mother was right. "What should I wear, then..?"

She smiled. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

---

While waiting for his mom to coordinate an acceptable outfit for him, Louis sat on his bed and texted Amy, who was still away on vacation.

[Amy]: I can't believe ur actually dating harry styles! That's so gr8!

Louis inwardly cringed at her texting skills, but smiled happily, typing out a quick reply.

"Me neither! But I really like him and things are getting along great. It's like a dream..but never wake me up from it, lol." He added a few colorful heart emojis and pressed send, smiling when his mom came back in.

"Alrighty, here you are," Jo said, handing Louis a crisply ironed black blazer, white shirt with a red pocket, and dark wash skinny jeans. She also gave him a pair of shiny black dress shoes to go along with the look.