Chapter Three

hey guys! chapter 3 time :) sorry about the update wait, every time I made an attempt to write, something got in the way..i was actually on a roll when i started writing this a couple days ago, but of course my phone died and it all got deleted. but anyways this is a continuation of louis and harry's lives before they dated and all that. enjoy!

DISCLAIMER- i own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with one direction, their friends, family or management in any way. any similarities to a particular event or situation is purely coincidental.

------

*General POV*

"Are you almost done in there, Ames?" Louis asked, a hint of impatience in his voice. Having four sisters, he knew how long it took for girls to get ready, but that still didn't stop him from being annoyed. He stood in Amy's hallway, waiting outside the girl's bathroom door. They were sneaking into Zayn Malik's big summer kickoff party and didn't want to be late.

Usually, Louis would NEVER spend his Friday night crashing one of the most popular guys in school's house party, but things had changed. And if he was ever going to have any chance of dating Harry Styles (which seemed darn near impossible), he had to step out of his comfort zone and go for it.

He heard some shuffling from inside the bathroom, then a small huff. "Almost! Geez Tomlinson, give me a second."

Louis chuckled. "Fine." He wondered what the party would be like. He and Amy definitely weren't wild party people, but they read and watched a lot of movies.  They had a general idea of what would happen there, but who knows for sure?

Tonight was a night Louis never expected to become a reality, and anything could happen.

~

*Louis' POV*

A few minutes later, Amy finally came out of the bathroom, revealing her look. She was dressed in a bright red and white polka dotted dress with a white color, black flats, and a silver bow necklace. Her long black hair was straightened, looking shiny and soft, and for makeup she had winged eyeliner (or the 'cat eye' look as some call it) and some red MAC lipstick. She liked to dress very vintage, 50's-esque.

"All done," she said shyly, shifting awkwardly on her feet.

"Wow," is all I said, staring at her with wide eyes. I was used to seeing Amy dressed in things like sweaters with animals on them and 'babydoll' dresses with her hair either in a ponytail or side braid, little to no makeup, and Mary Jane shoes or maybe something like Taylor Swift themed Keds. This was a completely different look for her, and I thought it really worked.

She blushed slightly, looking down. "Stop that, you know I hate blushing."

"How cruel of me to make a girl feel good about herself," I say sarcastically, chuckling. "But seriously, you look really pretty. I like it."

She smirked. "Am I turning you straight? Cause I can go put a trash bag over me if you want," Amy joked.

"Nah, I don't think anyone could ever get me to be into girls..that ship sailed a long time ago," I said, winking.

She giggled, then stopped, looking at me up and down. A frown soon took over her face.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

"Your outfit, Tomlinson." Amy crossed her arms.

Oh.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing a wrinkled Marvel t-shirt, slightly baggy khakis, and a dark blue hoodie. I was wearing my dirty red Vans, and my hair was neatly combed.