Chapter 27.

"Nadei would you stop! We will never make it home if you keep on!" Since leaving the restaurant Nadei hasn't put me down. He's like a fucking child since I said those three words to him. Right now we're in the car and he has me in his lap his hands around me tightly as he kisses my cheek and neck.

"I can't help myself, I waited 40 years to hear you say I love you"

I can barely even contain myself from laughing at that statement.

"Must you be so fucking dramatic Nadei? 40 fucking years.....I'm sure you had your fair share of love "

"Nope" I pull myself away from his kisses and take a second to read his eyes. There is no way this man has NEVER loved someone. I'm only 25 and I know I've been in love once before. I just stare at Nadei with complete confusion and he just laughs.

"Nadei. I know I have been in love before, how could you not?"

"My love I have been around for 40 years and yes I've been around, with many women. Yes, I've known a few women who I cared for, but I never loved any of them. I broke a few hearts some believing they could change me. They believed that if they showed how much they cared I would love them in return. But I never did, my heart was cold and ice until I
saw you. Maybe my soul was waiting for you the whole time, 15 years apart and a thousand miles away it was waiting for you. And I'm going to show you no other man has ever fucking loved you as I do."

My jaw drops just listening to Nadei speak, he speaks with such confidence and truth. I oddly believe every word he says, maybe soulmates are real? Maybe fate actually brought us together. God his lovey dovieness makes me a little sick, it's too much but I love every part of him.

"That is the cheesiest fucking thing I have ever heard" Nadei just rolls his eyes but I pull his face back to me. "And I love every single part of it as much as I love you."

"You're right we won't make it home" He flips me down onto the seat and climbs on top of me.

"Nadei!"

"Shh baby, don't want the driver to hear us do you?"

"As if you give a shit"

"Touché" he pushes my knees apart with his leg and presses himself onto me. I bite down on my lower lip unbutton his suit and shirt. His lips hover over my neck, teasing me as his hip thrust against me. I let out a soft moan desperate for him to be inside of me already. I began rocking my hips up hoping to feel his erection more, my wetness dripping through my panties already.

"So fucking needy I see, tell me what do you want babygirl?" He crashes his lips onto mine, I can feel his hunger as he wraps one hand behind my head pulling me as close as he can. There's no air left between us as my body presses against him further.

"Nadei please" I try to catch my breath looking up at him, I can see the look in his eyes. His lust for me, the joy he gets out of making me beg for him. He knows exactly what to do, fucking hell.

"Printsessa" he wraps his hand around my waist lifting me off of the seat and places me on the floor of the limo. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer.

"Tell me, my love, what is it you want from me." He hand explores my body slowly until he reaches my hips. He begins to slide my dress up exposing my dripping cunt fully.

"Perhaps my fingers" he thrust two fingers inside of me chasing me to moan out. I arch my back as he moves inside of me, his thumb rubbing at my clit.