Chapter 19.

"Stop being unreasonable Nadei!"

"Unreasonable I specifically told you NO and you go behind my back and invited her anyways?!?! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO REACT!"

"I don't know maybe you can fucking believe in me JUST HEAR ME OUT, YOU BIG IDIOT! GIVE HER A CHANCE!"

"You have a fucking target and your head and you think 'Hey this is the perfect time to have Nadei's men TRAIN A NEW FUCKING GUARD!' Are you fucking serious!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME BECAUSE I CAN YELL LOUDER!"

"OH, BABY I'M SURE THE WHOLE FUCKING BUILDING CAN HEAR YOU BY NOW!"

"Oh fuck you Romanoff FUCK YOU!"

"NICOLE DON'T YOU DARE"

"FUCK. YOU. ROMANOFF."

Nadei and I have been in a screaming match since we got home. Unlike normal, he didn't even wait until we got to our room. The moment we walk into the penthouse, right there in the living room as Nikolai, Aleksander, Jillian, and Gerald all watched. Mostly Nikolai getting a sick joy out of it and Jillian sitting there with her mouth open. Aleksander and Gerald are so unfazed, they continue going about their business. Aleksander making a few phone calls and Gerald starting the coffee.

"Nadei this conversation is over Jillian stays!" I stomp my foot and he shakes his head, I go to turn my back and Nadei grabs my wrist pulling me back to his hard chest.

"This is not over until I fucking say so!" He squeezes my wrist and I try not to react even though I should be whimpering right now. I roll my eyes and bring my face closer to his.

"Remove your hand from me before I fucking slap you!"

"Are we feeling feisty now baby? Do you think I won't bend you over right fucking here in front of that woman!"

"First of all, that 'woman' has a name, and second you're a fucking pig! Sex is still off the table until you're over your 'tantrum' my love" I say mocking him and pulling myself away again. I straighten myself out and walk over to Jillian.

"Don't mind grumpy pants we are delighted you have joined this shit show of my life!" Nikolai snickers and turns around.

"Soooo....is he your--husband, sugar daddy, I'm just a little confused?"

Nikolai and Aleksander both burst out laughing when she says sugar daddy and I squint my eyes. Ok yes maybe that's how this originally started but we are far from it now.

"Ignore them. And to answer your question about his good days I call him my boyfriend. But on days like today he just a grumpy old man I fuck!" Nadei lets out a soft growl behind me placing his hand on my hips, I don't even realize he is standing right behind me. My fucking God I forget how sneaky these Romanoff men are.

"Nadei Romanoff, pleasure." Nadei holds his hand out and I know what he's doing. He's testing her handshake, it seems so cliche and sexist. But he believes in the whole 'strong handshake strong person' method. Jillian doesn't skip a beat and firmly grabs his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Romanoff...I heard a lot about you if I can be so bold. Mister Pakhan" she says with a hint of sarcasm.

"I would ask if that would scare you off but seeing as you are here I'm guessing no"

"Oh it takes a lot to scare off a girl like me" Jillian wickedly smiles back.

"Oh, I like her" Nikolai whispers beside her. Nadei rolls his eyes and Niko just shrugs him off.