Chapter 44.

Three months after the wedding.

"So what does it say?" Jillian sits on the edge of the toilet waiting for my response. Bettys hands are covering her face as she waits for the same.

"Negative." I stare down at the pregnancy test in front of me. After another month and another negative pregnancy test, I'm starting to doubt that my time will ever come.

"Babe don't worry you guys aren't trying I know you'll be a mom!" Betty pulls me into a tight bear hug as I try to contain my tears.

I toss the test in the trash and shake off my feelings. "Ugh, whatever it's no biggie anyway. I couldn't imagine being pregnant right now! I should enjoy my marriage."

I lie to my self knowing how badly I want to be pregnant right now. I don't know what's come over me but I think It's time, Jillian and Aleksander have decided to move out soon. Nikolai is already planning to leave as well, Gerald has been spending more time with Coni and her daughter.

It's just Nadei and me, this is the time for us to begin our family.

"Um, girls......pretty sure my water just broke." Jillian stands up with a puddle surrounding her.

"WHAT!" Betty jumps back in complete fear.

"But you're not do for like two more weeks!"

"Sorry my uterus decided to change its mind would someone please get me a change of fucking clothes!"

Betty immediately runs to Jillian's bedroom grabbing sweats and a t-shirt.

"Um ok ok. Breath? Is that what I'm supposed to say? Jesus Christ where's Aleksander!"

"The boys are still on a mission last I heard from Nikolai they're 3 hours away."

Betty and I stare at one another and freeze, Jillian rolls her eyes as she changes her clothes.

"Fucking hell you two are worse than the boys. Nicole calls Coni ASAP tell her to meet us at the hospital and then tell Gerald to call Aleksander to get his ass back here now." Jillian points to Betty who is completely frozen. "And you go get my delivery bag sitting on the side of my bed. Now everyone goes then we'll meet at the elevator in two minutes!"

Betty and I quickly disperse as Jill tries to walk her way out of the bathroom.

••••••
At the hospital

It's been a few hours and Jillian is still in the room alone. Coni is in there with Jill's OB trying to get some information for us on how's she's doing.

"Don't worry my mama is the best doctor!" Coni's daughter plops herself on the seat next to me giving me a little hug. I smile back at her she's completely adorable.

"Mija why don't we go and get some lunch while mama looks over Tia Jillian!" Gerald holds his hand out for her to take and she quickly jumps up to grab it.

"He's such an adorable dad."

"I know right. It's weird watching him take on this new role." Betty and I both chuckle a little, soon we hear the waiting room door swing open and watch Aleksander come charging in.