Life's Moving On

(A/N: It's been three years since Renesmee and Jacob's daughter Kamilla was born. Kamilla is three years old and froze herself in a seven year old's body forever. She's stills homeschool. Nessie and Jake are not ready to have their daughter enroll in school yet. A year ago the Cullens move to Olympia Washington along with Seth, Leah and Chris. Seth continued to be around Kamilla a lot. Kamilla's intelligence and strength became stronger than ever.)

Jacob's P.O.V.

"Seth, are you madly in love with my daughter." I said.

"Why you have to ask me that." Seth said.

"You know that Kamilla remains frozen in a seven-year old's body forever and there's no way that a guy in a sixteen-year-old body dating a girl in a seven-year-old's body."

"You imprinted on Nessie on the day she was born and now she's all grown up."

"Kamilla's different than Nessie. She's froze at a very young age."

"Jake, before you told me that Kamilla will froze in a seven-year-old's body I imprinted on your daughter because I had a vision of Kamilla growing up and looking beautiful. After you told me that she's frozen in a seven-year-old's body forever that vision went away and I noticed that Kamilla's happy and she don't care about growing up. She's really enjoying being around me."

I know that Seth likes Kamilla. It's so weird if they start dating. But that's not going to happen. If Kamilla grows up in a sixteen-year-old's body that I'll allow her to date.

"Hi daddy, hi Sethy." Kamilla said in her sweet loving voice as she and Renesmee just came back from the skating rink.

"Seems like Kamilla pick out a nickname for you Sethy." Nessie said.

"Did you have fun at a skating rink." I said.

"I did." Kamilla said. "I skate pretty good mommy said."

"Oh really and did mommy skate with you." I said.

"She did and she did it better like me." She said.

Seth took Kamilla hunting and Nessie sat next to me in the living room.

"Jake, do you remember the time when I was five-years-old and I look like a fifteen-year-old, you took me to a skating rink?" Nessie said.

"I remember that day." I said smiling at Renesmee.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey Nessie, do you wanna go to the skating rink with me." I said.

"I've never skate before." Renesmee said.

"I'll help you."

"As long I don't fall."

"Don't worry Nessie you can hold on to me."

Renesmee and I went to my Volkswagen Rabbit and went to the skating rink.

"Jake you better not letting me go." Nessie said while holding on to me.

"I won't trust me." I said.

As we were skating Nessie starting to skate pretty good. She stills hold on to me. A few minutes later Nessie tries to skate without holding on to my hand.

"Nessie your doing good." I said.

Nessie and I continued to skate for about thirty minutes and than we left.

"It was fun." Nessie said "I hope that we can go again someday."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

As I continued to think about the day that I took Nessie to the skating rink, she jumped on my lap and kissed me.