Danger (Part One)

(A/N: Nessie and Jacob's daughter Kamilla's intelligences and strength are similar like them and their family members. In this part there's a danger point that Kamilla don't know about. Find out.)

Kamilla's P.O.V.

I woke up in my new room that Auntie Alice and Auntie Rose design and I walk into the kitchen and saw momma and daddy fixing pancakes for breakfast.

"Morning momma, morning daddy." I said.

"Morning Kamilla." momma and daddy said in unison.

"We fix you pancakes with chocolate chips inside." daddy said.

I went into the table and eat.

"The pancakes are good." I said.

"Thank you sweetie." momma said as she got my plate after I finished eating and went to my room and got dressed.

After I change I heard Uncle Jasper and Seth went inside the front door and I went up to say hi to them. I heard Uncle Jasper tell momma and daddy that Carlisle wants to speak to them. While they went with Uncle Jasper, Seth stays to watch me.

"Seth, do you want to see my treehouse." I said.

"Yes." he said.

We went to the treehouse and play go fish till I saw a rabbit. I jumped down and ran to the woods to chase it. Seth ran after me.

"Kamilla don't go to the woods." Seth shouted "It's dangerous."

I couldn't hear Seth because I ran vampire speed. The rabbit was nowhere and then I saw a guy wearing a cape.

Seth ran in his wolf form and then phrased back in his human from.

"Don't touch her Marcus." he shouted. "Kamilla stay back."

Seth phrased and ran towards Marcus as he squeezes Seth's leg so hard and threw him to a tree. Seth phrases back and got hurt and was struggle to move.

"YOU HURT HIM." I shouted and started crying.

"Don't cry little one." Marcus said as he patted my back. "I know your parents."

"Why did you hurt Seth?" I said still crying.

"Don't listen to him Kamilla." Seth said while still in pain.

"Let me talk to her." Marcus said.

Seth pushed me away from Marcus and shoved him while limping on one leg.

I think that Marcus is dangerous. I phrased in my wolf form and attack Marcus. Then Marcus threw me towards the trees. As I felt a really bad pain on my arm I hit my head on a tree and everything went blank.

Seth's P.O.V.

I saw Kamilla in her human form unconscious and me on the ground with a broken leg.

Marcus then runs away after he threw Kamilla towards the trees and breaks her arm. I limped with Kamilla in my arms back to the house. I wish Alice could had a vision of us but she couldn't see werewolves.

Just then Renesmee were looking for us.

"Seth what happened to you two?" Nessie cried.

"Marcus was here." I said as I explain everything to her.

Nessie took Kamilla and carried her. Leah ran after seeing us and help me up after giving up.

As we went inside I was in one room and Kamilla was in the other room.

An hour later I was resting with a cast on my leg and then Leah came in.

"How's Kamilla." I said.

"Kamilla is going to be okay." she said. "She's had a concussion and a broken arm. She's resting. Ness and Jacob are with her while some of the Cullen's were looking for Marcus. The pack knows and they're also looking for him."

I know the Volturi will have to come because there's a werepire around but I will not have them harming Kamilla.

(To be continued..... "Danger part two is coming up...)