The Strange Talent From The Mind (Part Three)

Seth's P.O.V.

I noticed that Kamilla was staring at me. I love Kamilla but not in a boyfriend-girlfriend way.

"Kamilla, are you okay?" I said.

"I'm okay" She said.

After we finish eating spaghetti Kamilla went upstairs to a bedroom that Alice design for her.

"She knows Seth" Jacob said as he walked up to me.

"Know what" I said.

"That you love her" he said "Edward told me"

"Jacob, you knew that I love her as a friend, a big brother, and someone to watch over her." I said.

Before Jacob could say anything Bella ran up to us looking anxious.

"What wrong Bella?" Jacob said.

"Kamilla has a vision." Bella said. "She told me, Edward, and Renesmee about the time when I was pregnant with Nessie, me being changed into a vampire, and about the Volturi."

Jacob and I headed upstairs and we saw Nessie hugging Kamilla.

It's okay Kamilla." Nessie said. "It's important to tell us about your vision just like Aunt Alice."

"Did Aunt Alice always have to tell you guys about her vision." Kamilla said.

"Always" Renesmee said.

Everyone was happy that Kamilla has to tell everyone about her vision. She's now gotten used to her power and don't have to be afraid about telling anyone about her vision.