The Werepire's Strength

(A/N: Kamilla phrases at seventeen months with the size of a seven year old. It appears that her body will frozen forever in a seven year old's body. She stills has the vampire genes. In this part Kamilla's strength shocks everyone. Find out.)

Renesmee's P.O.V.

I walked to the living room and saw Kamilla sleeping on Seth's lap. Seth look at me and said "I think this werepire's life changes mines."

"Werepire" I said.

"She's part werewolf and part vampire." he said.

"Werepire" I chuckled. "I like it. Can you put her to bed. I needed to go to the main house for a few minutes.

"OK" Seth said. "I'll stay here till you come back."

As Seth puts Kamilla to bed I went to the main house.

"Renesmee is Seth's okay." my mom said.

"He's okay." I said. "He puts Kamilla to bed and he picks out a suitable name for Kamilla and its werepire."

"Werepire, wow." Jacob said.

Everyone likes that name Werepire, means part werewolf, part vampire.

"Seth also told me that her life changed him." I said.

"How" Alice said.

"I think that Seth and Kamilla are really close, kind of like when I was little me and Jacob were close." I said.

"I think that Seth has a vision of Kamilla as an adult dating and getting married." Edward said.

"I going to bed." I said. "Good night."

"Good night." everyone said in unison as me and Jake headed out to out cottage.

As we went inside Seth was in Kamilla's room sleeping on a bean bag chair next to Kamilla's bed and Kamilla's asleep. I noticed that Seth changed her into her pajamas because I saw her pink pajamas on her. We didn't want to wake up Seth so I got an extra blanket and put it on him and went to bed.

Three weeks had passed an we all notice that Kamilla's strength is similar to us. She runs fast in her vampire and werewolf pace and on time she squeezes my hand so hard that it hurts. On the day when Uncle Emmett teaches her kickboxing she's pretty much kick him really hard. Her kicks are like stronger than ever. Her strength is sort of strong but she has a unique personality. She picks out her outfits without anyone's help. She taught herself how to play the piano and when my father told her how did she learn how to play the piano and she told him that she taught herself without anyone's help.

Mom and Dad don't mind that Kamilla called them Grandma and Grandpa.

Seth was okay about Kamilla in a seven-year-old's body forever and he's so relieve that Kamilla's personality is strong.

She makes everyone happy when she said hi and greet us at the front door after school.

When Kamilla goes hunting with some of the family members of Seth (most of the time) she phrases into her wolf form and ran into the woods and takes a large animal and drank their blood. Even it's a little bit bigger than her and she tackles it pretty easily.

That Saturday afternoon, I took the clothes that Kamilla is going wear them when she supposed to aged and donated them to the salvation army. After that I took Kamilla to the mall to go shopping for clothes. We decided to go together and without Aunt Alice. Alice is probably upset because we go without her.

"Mommy, can I pick out some outfits on my own." Kamilla said.

"Yes you can sweetie." I said.

Kamilla loves shopping. She's like a little fashionista.

We then went to get out nails done. We both pick out the same color, blue. We both had manicures and pedicures.

After that we headed home. When we got there Alice and Rosalie were both helping us getting the stuff out of the car.

"Hey Kamilla, Aunt Rosalie and I have a big surprise for you." Alice said. "Lets go to your room first and then you can see the surprise."

As we went up to Kamilla's room. Her room was redecorated in lavender and white. It has a full size bed with a canopy over it, dozens of beanbag chairs and pillows on the corner of her room, a dresser, a shelf filled with books and coloring books and stuffed animals on the other corner of the room.

"I love my new room." Kamilla said.

"Are you ready to see your surprise." Rose said.

"Yes" Kamilla said as she excitedly can't wait for her surprise.

We went out back and there's a big pink treehouse.

"I love the treehouse." Kamilla said.

"Do you want inside." Alice said.

"Yes" Kamilla said as ran up to the treehouse.

I also take a peek inside the treehouse.

Inside there's beanbag chairs, games and its like a little girl's lounge. There's also a slide so she can go down. This treehouse can also fit an adult size in. I think that they built it big enough so that Kamilla can invite Seth in any time she wants.

"Wait there's one more surprise at the main house." Alice said. "Come on let's see it."

Over at the main house there's an extra bedroom that was decorated like a princess room.

"Hey Kamilla, this guest room is yours. You can come in here anytime you want to." Alice said.

"Really" Kamilla said.

"Yes" Alice said.

When Kamilla headed downstairs she saw Bella and Edward coming in at the door and she ran to them.

"Hi Grandma, Hi Grandpa." Kamilla said.

"Hi Kamilla." Mom said. "I heard that Alice and Rosalie showed you your surprise."

"Yeah and I love it." Kamilla said.

"Hi Mom, Hi Dad." I said.

"Hey Nessie." Dad said while holding on to Kamilla. "It seems like you and Kamilla were having fun."

"We did. We went shopping and have out nails done without Aunt Alice or Rosalie."

"We heard that." Alice said.

"We wanted to spend some mother/daughter time." I said.

"Yeah right." Alice said.

Just then Kamilla falls asleep on Edward and her handed her over to me. I carried her back to our cottage and tucked her into her new bed.